With the best views around and the quickest access to dolphins, Paradise Dolphin Cruises is committed to offering you one of the most amazing experiences of your life! Climb aboard the Kokomo, our 40-passenger catarmaran and the area’s newest dolphin boat, with a canopied top, cushioned seats and restroom. Sunset Dolphin Cruises runs daily. Departs from the Wanchese Docks on Roanoke Island. Get ready to see some of the most beautiful wildlife you have ever seen!
- As low as $2,995 - $10,000/Week
- 9 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- $250 of Beach Gear Included (arrivals May 22-September 3, 2021) click for details
- 12 Flat screen TVs with premium movie and music channels
- 2 65" Curved flat screen WiFi enabled home theater systems with BluRay players and sound bars with sub woofers that can play music from your BlueTooth compatible devices
- 2 BluRay players, 10 DVD players
- 2 cooktop ranges (gas & electric)
- 2 Dishwashers (kitchen)
- 2 Washer/dryers
- 2 Wet bars with mini-refrigerators and microwaves
- 3 Fireplaces - gas log
- 3 Screened porches - 2 furnished, 1 with hot tub
- 3 Stereo/CD players and Blue Tooth enabled poolside speakers
- 8 Person hot tub inside screened porch
- Books and games
- Dual ovens
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Full linens (with beds made) and towels provided
- Full size refrigerator and dishwasher in laundry room
- Game room with pool table and home theater system with sound bar with sub woofer that can play music from your BlueTooth compatible devices
- Grill - gas
- Handicap friendly
- High chair, port-a-crib
- Ice machine (kitchen)
- Kitchenette with full size refrigerator, microwave, range and dishwasher
- Pets not permitted
- Wedding and special event features (approval required - call for details and costs)
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
OCEANFRONT Frisco - Tide's Edge Rd.
Sister Home: This is one of two nearly identical homes on the same road – rent one or both for your group. Or if this home is already rented for your week, take a look at its sister home 369 Sea Mist. Close enough to the sea to hear its WHISPER, this ample 4-story home has all the amenities your group could want. You won't want to leave this utopia on the sea. The comprehensive pool area is ideal for outdoor fun including an 18'x37' pool sizable enough for the entire group, 1,200 square feet of poolside decking for sun bathing, Blue Tooth enabled speakers to adore at the pool and hot tub, and a convenient cabana half bath. For a little shade, getaway to the adjacent screened porch with a generous 8-person hot tub, or step inside to the game room, including a pool table, wet bar with mini-refrigerator and microwave, and generous flat screen TV, DVD/CD with sound bar with sub woofer that can play music from your BlueTooth compatible devices.
Convenience abounds with an all-level elevator and handicap friendly powder rooms on all levels, spare dishwasher and full size refrigerator in the lower level laundry room, and each bedroom has its own private bathroom and TV/DVD. There are 2 master bedrooms on the first level, each with 2 queen beds. The second level is home to 4 king master bedrooms, one of which is handicap friendly with roll-in shower. You’ll adore the ridiculous den on this level including a home theater system with 65" curved screen WiFi enabled TV, BluRay player and sound bar to play music from your BlueTooth compatible devices, and a kitchenette just right for feeding the children with full size refrigerator, microwave, double sink, 2-burner stove and dishwasher for simple cleanup.
On the third level you'll find the spectacular great room with 65" curved screen WiFi enabled home theater system, BluRay player and sound bar to play music from your BlueTooth compatible devices with speakers all through. The dining area provides dining with an oceanfront view and the well-appointed delightful kitchen includes dual appliances. Also on this level is another king master, and game table and desk for afternoon fun.
On the fourth level you’ll discover 2 more king masters, one with private study, and the other with sea and sound vistas. There is also a modest office area with desk and sound vistas. The ships' watch with wet bar with mini-refrigerator and microwave, provides a vantage point in fall and winter for both sunrise and sunset over the sea. At the end of long beach days, you can relax on any of the 4 levels of breezy, covered decks, totaling an astounding 1,900 square feet. Even if you arrive with a WHISPER, you will leave this home shouting for joy. This home includes a premier holiday home preparation service, which includes bed linens, towels, and welcome bag with starter paper products included and set up prior to visitors’ arrival.
New in 2020: Recently renovated furnishings and decor in various places all over the home to give a new modernized.
The following items are available at all Surf or Sound Realty units, even though they are not listed individually: Central Air/Heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, Telephone, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Outdoor Grille, and Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans located everywhere the home and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (9 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 2 queens, 2 queens
About Surf or Sound Realty
What makes a perfect vacation? Perhaps it is a relaxing day spent laying out on the beach beneath a shady umbrella with the sound of the ocean, a good novel and beverages in the cooler. Or, perhaps it is a day spent liesurely paddling your kayak on the calm waters of the sound followed by a tension relieving soak in the spa tub. What about circling the deck chairs under starry skies with close friends after lively mealtime conversation over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you picture vacationing in a luxurious beachfront home, a peaceful soundside sanctuary, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the ideal home to provide for your ideal vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is based on Hatteras Island, part of the pristine Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Regularly found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and communities are tranquil, family friendly and scenic. Since 1978, we have provided weekly premier Hatteras Island beach rentals from single family seaside bungalows to expansive estates with a wide range of luxury amenities. We make it simple to fit an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with a variety of interest-free, flexible payment plans and multiple payment methods. We make vacationing painless with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving thousands of ecstatic Outer Banks vacationers every year, we look forward to meeting you on Hatteras Island this year! Contact us for more details about our lovely Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the finest beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Quarterdeck Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Gingerbread House Bakery - 0.9 miles
- Capt'n Rolo's Raw Bar & Grill - 1.2 miles
- Kat's Deli - 2.6 miles
- Happy Belly Ice Cream - 2.9 miles
- Rocco's Pizza - 3.0 miles
- Scratchmade Snackery - 3.1 miles
- Channel Bass Restaurant - 3.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.9 miles
- Good Times Sportsfishing - 0.6 miles
- Frisco Native American Museum and Natural History Center - 0.7 miles
- Outer Banks Air Tours - 1.0 miles
- Billy Mitchell Airport - 1.0 miles
- Burrus Flying Service - 1.0 miles
- Frisco Woods Campground - 1.1 miles
- Hatteras Yoga - 1.3 miles