Sundogs is a happening spot open year round in Corolla. Along with good food, they feature a nightlife that includes live music, karaoke and a DJ dance party. They have a full bar and a menu suited to a host of tastes. Starters include nachos, crab dip, wings and oysters on the half shell. Steamers include lobster, crawfish, crab legs, oysters, mussels and shrimp. Order up a shrimp basket or a fresh fish dish – grilled or fried. Sundogs is very proud of their hamburgers, and while they will top it with all the fixings, you don’t need a thing atop one of these babies to enjoy it.
- As low as $10,000 - $2,995/Week
- 9 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- $250 of Beach Gear included (arrivals May 20 - September 2, 2023)
- 12 Flat screen TVs with premium movie and music channels
- 2 65" Curved flat screen WiFi enabled home theater systems with BluRay players and sound bars with sub woofers that can play music from your Bluetooth compatible devices
- 2 BluRay players, 10 DVD players
- 2 cooktop ranges (gas, electric)
- 2 Dishwashers (kitchen)
- 2 Washer/dryers
- 2 Wet bars with mini-refrigerators and microwaves
- 3 Screened porches - 2 furnished, 1 with hot tub
- 3 Stereo/CD players and Bluetooth enabled poolside speakers
- 8-Person hot tub inside screened porch
- Beverage refrigerator (main level)
- Books and games
- Dual ovens
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Full size refrigerator and dishwasher in laundry room
- Game room with pool table and home theater system with sound bar with sub woofer that can play music from your BlueTooth compatible devices
- Grill - gas
- Handicap accessible restrooms on all four levels as well as the cabana bath
- Handicap accessible to all four levels and decks
- Handicap friendly
- Ice machine (kitchen)
- Kitchenette with full size refrigerator, microwave, cooktop and dishwasher
- Pets not permitted
- Wedding and special event features (approval required - call for details and costs)
- WiFi, enhanced to fastest available speed with second floor router to optimize performance
About this Property
- 9 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
OCEANFRONT Frisco - Tide's Edge Rd. Twin Home: This is one of two nearly identical 6,450 sq. ft. grandiose homes on the same road. Rent one or both homes for your group ? ideal for accommodating enormous-scale get-togethers, multi-generational families, or group gatherings for Outer Banks weddings and other special events. If SEA WHISPER is unavailable for your preferred week, its twin home, #369 Sea Mist, just may be ready to welcome you. From the moment you arrive, SEA WHISPER?S beachfront location and all the amenities of this broad four-story home reminds you why vacations are meant to be shared with those you appreciate. The cavernous pool area is ideal for lazy days of outdoor fun with an 18'x37' pool, huge enough for the entire group, a 1,200-square-foot sunbathing deck and convenient cabana half-bath. Bluetooth-enabled speakers let you connect to a soundtrack that meets the moment. Take a break from the sun?s rays in the adjacent screened-in porch with a generous eight-person hot tub, or step inside to the game room, featuring a pool table, wet bar with mini-refrigerator and microwave, and sizable flat screen TV, DVD/CD with sound bar where you can amp up your playlist to an appropriate event vibe.
Thoughtful conveniences abound including an all-level elevator, accessible-friendly powder rooms on each level as well as mini-ramps onto exterior decks, and a spare dishwasher and full-size refrigerator in the lower-level laundry room. Plus, each of the home?s nine bedrooms has its own private bathroom and TV/DVD. Two of those master bedrooms, each with two queen beds, are on the first level. Four king master bedrooms occupy the second level, one of which is mobility-friendly with a roll-in shower; one opens to the deck with ocean vistas, and another opens to a screened-in porch, ideal for morning coffee while watching the dolphins frolic in the ocean. Both you and the kids will adore the awesome den on this level that features a home theater system with 65" curved screen WiFi-enabled TV, Blu-ray player and sound bar for solid volume. Follow up movie time with a kid-friendly meal prepared in the close by kitchenette featuring a full-size refrigerator, microwave, sink, two-burner cooktop, and dishwasher for painless cleanup.
Discover why everybody is drawn to the spectacular third level great room with sweeping vistas and plenty of space to relax and appreciate your favorite film or catch a game on the 65" curved screen, complete with WiFi enabled home theater system, Blu-ray player, and Bluetooth-enabled sound bar. There is room for more than one prepare in the roomy gourmet kitchen that has two cooktops and three ovens, and double dishwashers for simple cleanup. A nine-seat breakfast bar or table on the adjacent screened-in porch attracts early risers and latecomers both for that first cup of coffee. The 14-seat dining area serves up an oceanfront view along with the memorable culinary and conversational moments that will surely follow. Also on this level is another king master and a game table for some competitive family fun. There is also a desk on this level for those needing to do remote work.
Two more king master suites are on the top level, one with a private study, and the other with ocean and sound vistas. There is also a modest office area with desk and sound vistas to motivate vacation-time productivity. The fantastic ships' watch has a wet bar with mini-refrigerator and microwave and magnificant expansive vistas, in fall and winter you can watch both sunrise and sunset over the ocean. Toast to your family?s reconnection with an evening on any of the home?s 1,900 square feet of covered decks, located on all four levels. Turn a whisper to a reality and reserve SEA WHISPER for your hideaway or special event before it is too late.
New for 2023: Two electric range stoves (one double oven, one single) installed. New for 2022: New drink refrigerator on the main kitchen level. Enhanced WiFi to fastest available speed, and added second router to optimize WiFi performance on the first and second floors. Refreshed linens where needed. New for 2021: New washing machine, new stand alone ice-maker.
The following items are available at all Surf or Sound Realty properties, even though they are not listed individually: Central Air/Heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, Standard Coffee Maker, Toaster, and Outdoor Grille.
More about Surf or Sound Realty
Surf or Sound Realty offers the best selection of rental homes on Hatteras Island, as well as the largest selection of oceanfront homes. Hatteras Island beaches are regularly found on lists of top 10 American beaches. Our beaches and villages are clean, family-friendly, and relaxing.
Surf or Sound has been offering weekly vacation rentals ince 1978. Our properties include charming beach cottages, expansive & luxurious coastal estates, and everything in between.
With flexible payment plans and multiple payment methods, we make it easy to fit an Outer Banks vacation into your budget. Make your vacation even smoother with features like keyless entry and optional early check-in.
We look forward to seeing you at the beach soon!
- Gingerbread House Bakery - 0.9 miles
- Tavern on 12 - 1.2 miles
- Kat's Deli - 2.6 miles
- Happy Belly Ice Cream - 2.9 miles
- Scratchmade Snackery - 3.1 miles
- Pamlico Deli - 3.3 miles
- Dinky's Waterfront Restaurant - 3.5 miles
- Uglie Mugs Coffeehouse & Bead Shop - 3.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.9 miles
- Family Water Adventures - 4.0 miles
- Good Times Sportsfishing - 0.6 miles
- Frisco Native American Museum and Natural History Center - 0.7 miles
- Community Yoga - 0.7 miles
- Billy Mitchell Airport - 0.7 miles
- Frisco Woods Campground - 1.1 miles
- Hatteras Yoga - 1.3 miles