Corolla Raceway is the premier Go-Kart experience. Our upscale facility is designed to provide a first class entertainment experience. Corolla Raceway provides the newest Single, Double, and Jr. Go-Karts, along with Bumper Cars for the entire family. Open May - September.
- As low as $10,000 - $2,995/Week
- 9 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- $250 of Beach Gear included (arrivals May 20 - September 2, 2023)
- 12 TVs with premium movie and music channels
- 2 65" Curved flat screen WiFi enabled home theater systems with BluRay players and sound bars with sub woofers that can play music from your BlueTooth compatible devices
- 2 BluRay players, 10 DVD players
- 2 cooktop ranges (gas & electric)
- 2 Dishwashers (kitchen)
- 2 Washers/dryers
- 2 Wet bars with mini-refrigerators and microwaves
- 3 screened porches - 2 furnished, 1 with hot tub
- 3 Stereo/CD players and Blue Tooth enabled poolside and hot tub speakers
- 8-Person hot tub inside screened porch
- Beverage refrigerator (main level)
- Books and games
- Dual ovens
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Full size refrigerator and dishwasher in laundry room
- Game room with pool table
- Grill - gas
- Handicap accessible restrooms on all four levels as well as the cabana bath
- Handicap accessible to all four levels and decks
- Handicap friendly
- Ice machine (kitchen)
- Kitchenette with full size refrigerator, microwave, cooktop and dishwasher
- Pets not permitted
- Wedding and special event features (approval required - call for details and costs)
- WiFi, enhanced to fastest available speed with second floor router to optimize performance
About this Property
- 9 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
OCEANFRONT Frisco - Tide's Edge Road - Twin Home: This is one of two nearly identical 6,450 sq. ft. sizable homes on the same road. Rent one or both for your group ? ideal for accommodating huge-scale get-togethers, multi-generational families, or group gatherings for Outer Banks weddings and other special events. If SEA MIST is unavailable for your preferred week, its twin home, #368 Sea Whisper, just may be. Thoughtfully designed throughout for guests with accessibility and mobility needs, SEA MIST encapsulates casual luxury from top to bottom, a spectacular home that offers four soaring levels and broad ocean vistas. Even though the beach is steps away, your family will adore the sprawling private pool area, with an 18?x37? pool (one of the biggest on the island), over 1,200 square feet of decking for sunbathing, an eight-person hot tub enclosed within a shady screened-in porch, and a convenient cabana bath. Stream your favorite playlists from Bluetooth enabled speakers at the pool and hot tub to set the vibe. For a break from the sun, step inside to the first level game room to catch your team in action on the enormous flat screen TV with DVD/CD and multiple speakers, or create your own competition with a competitive game of pool. A wet bar with mini-refrigerator and microwave keeps the drinks and snacks within simple reach. Nearby, access the all-level elevator entrance, laundry room with handy dishwasher and full-size refrigerator, and two comfortable master bedrooms, each with two queen beds. Every bedroom in the home has a private bathroom and flat screen TV/DVD providing ultimate privacy.
The second level is home to four king masters in which one is handicap friendly with roll-in shower, one opens to the deck with ocean vistas, another opens to a screened in porch, ideal for morning coffee while watching the dolphins. This level also has a cozy den with, a 65" curved screen WiFi-enabled TV home theater system with BluRay player and BlueTooth-enabled sound bar. A kitchenette with full-size refrigerator, microwave, sink, two-burner stove, and dishwasher for painless cleanup is ideal for feeding all their favorite meals. This level also includes four king master suites: one is mobility-friendly with roll-in shower; one opens to the deck with ocean vistas; and another opens to a screened-in porch, ideal for morning coffee while watching dolphins frolic in the ocean. Another dreamy king master opens to a deck with striking vistas on the third level, as does an expansive great room where floor-to-ceiling windows make the Atlantic Ocean the star of the show. Gather around a 65" curved screen WiFi-enabled home theater system with Blu-ray player and BlueTooth-enabled sound bar. Set up a game of checkers, chess or a puzzle the whole family can contribute to on the game table. There is also a desk on this level for those needing to do remote work. A nine-seat breakfast bar or table on the adjacent screened-in porch attracts early risers and latecomers both for that first cup of coffee. Avid chefs will appreciate the cavernous gourmet kitchen with two cooktops and three ovens to make prepping meals a breeze, along with double dishwashers for easy cleanup. Your efforts will be rewarded as you sit down to savor each memorable meal around an extravagant 14-seat dining table.
Two more king masters complete the top level, one with a private study, and the other with ocean and sound vistas. There is also a modest office area with desk and sound vistas to inspire creativity and peaceful reflection. The amazing ships' watch has a wet bar with mini-refrigerator and microwave and expansive vistas showcasing beautiful Atlantic sunrises and fall and winter ocean sunsets. For a cool breeze and dose of relaxation, cap your vacation days off with an evening on any of the home?s four levels of covered decks, an astounding 1,900 square feet.
There are handicap friendly powder rooms on the first three levels of the home as well as the pool cabana bath, and the 4th floor has a handicap friendly toilet in the bathroom adjacent to the ships watch. All interior and exterior doors of the home are at least 3' wide for wheelchair accessibility. Each level of the home has doors with mini-ramps onto the exterior decks for ease of wheelchair accessibility.
WiFi enhanced to fastest available speed with second router installed to optimize performance on the first and second floors of the four story home.
With multiple gathering areas for your group and a world of fun waiting both inside and outside of this roomy home, SEA MIST is a breath of fresh air. Don?t let the dream of being here evaporate ? book your island hideaway today.
New for 2023: Two electric range stoves (one double oven, one single) installed.New for 2022: New drink refrigerator on the main kitchen level. Enhanced WiFi to fastest available speed, and added second router to optimize WiFi performance on the first and second floors. Refreshed linens where needed. New for 2021: One new washing machine.
The following items are available at all Surf or Sound Realty properties, even though they are not listed individually: Central Air/Heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, Standard Coffee Maker, Toaster, and Outdoor Grille.
More about Surf or Sound Realty
Surf or Sound Realty offers the best selection of vacation rentals on Hatteras Island, as well as the largest selection of oceanfront homes. Hatteras Island beaches are regularly found on lists of top 10 American beaches. Our beaches and villages are quiet, family friendly and picturesque.
Surf or Sound has been offering weekly rental homes ince 1978. Our properties include charming beach cottages, expansive & luxurious coastal estates, and everything in between.
With several interest-free flexible payment plans and multiple accepted methods of payment, we make it easy to fit an Outer Banks vacation into your budget. Keyless entry and optional early check-in are available to make your vacation even smoother.
We look forward to seeing you at the beach soon!
- Gingerbread House Bakery - 0.8 miles
- Tavern on 12 - 1.2 miles
- Kat's Deli - 2.7 miles
- Happy Belly Ice Cream - 3.0 miles
- Scratchmade Snackery - 3.2 miles
- Pamlico Deli - 3.2 miles
- Dinky's Waterfront Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Uglie Mugs Coffeehouse & Bead Shop - 3.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.0 miles
- Family Water Adventures - 4.1 miles
- Good Times Sportsfishing - 0.5 miles
- Frisco Native American Museum and Natural History Center - 0.7 miles
- Community Yoga - 0.7 miles
- Billy Mitchell Airport - 0.7 miles
- Frisco Woods Campground - 1.1 miles
- Hatteras Yoga - 1.2 miles