Discover Historic Corolla Park with its wide open green spaces and scenic views, Historic Corolla Park is the heart of Currituck County in Northeastern North Carolina. It’s a great place to take in a seasonal event or simply take a walk, and is home to three unique landmarks — The Currituck Beach Lighthouse, Whalehead in Historic Corolla, the Currituck Maritime Museum and the Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education. Outdoor activities such as fishing, crabbing and kayaking the Currituck Sound are welcomed, as are bicycles, kites and leashed pets.
- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- Beach access
- Beach chairs
- Central AC
- DVD library
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Game room
- Gas fireplace
- Golf nearby
- Heated pool
- Hot tub : Private
- Internet : Charter
- Meeting and events allowed
- Pool : Private
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
This beautiful 8 bedroom home is just a short block and a half from the beach entrance and features an outdoor shower, a covered cabana with bar area and a large hot tub! Play volleyball, basketball or cornhole in the large back yard and then relax around the private pool (which may be heated).
Ground Level: You will find a main bedroom, a room with Duobunk and Twin and a room with Duobunk and Trundle that share a bath. There is also a rec room with Full sofa bed, a wet bar with refrigerator, a foosball table and TV. Walk outside to the patio and you'll find a gated pool with gazebo and hot tub.
Mid Level: Located here are 2 main bedrooms and 2 Queen bedrooms that share a full bath. Three bedrooms on this level have deck access.
Top Level: The great room is the center of attention on this floor geared for family gatherings and entertainment. This level also offers a main bedroom and multiple sun decks surround this level.
Amenities: Private 16' x 32' Heated Pool (Pool heat is available in May, June, and September), Poolside Gazebo, Hot Tub, Gas Fireplace, Pac-Man Head-To-Head Arcade Table and a 10-in- 1 Game Table, WiFi, 10 smart TVs, DVD, 2 CD/Stereo, Video/Book Library, 2 Refrigerators, Wet Bar, 2 Dishwashers, Port-a-Crib, Basketball. Beach Access: 400 Yards.
THINGS TO KNOW
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 6 vehicles.
- 1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD85 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
For January and February bookings, please contact Vacasa to ensure the hot tub is available.
You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
Fireplaces are available from November 1st through April 1st.
Pool heat is not available in July or August.
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC
The pool is open from the end of April through mid-October.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa Vacation Homes
With 900+ vacation homes and all the popular amenities, Vacasa has vacation rentals for every group. Browse our rental properties, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and waterfront rentals. Our local team is dedicated to providing the best vacation experience for everyone, whether you are a multi-generation visitor of the Outer Banks, or looking to plan your first stay. With our top-notch, local caretaking team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we’ll be there every step of the way.
- Sundogs - 0.7 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 0.7 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 0.8 miles
- Mike Dianna's Grill Room - 0.9 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 2.4 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.4 miles
- Low Tide Bar & Grill - 4.1 miles
- Oishii Poke Sushi - 0.7 miles
- Miss Kitty's Old Time Photos & Gifts - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.6 miles
- Bob's Wild Horse Adventure Tours - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.8 miles
- Corolla Raceway - 0.9 miles
- Wild Horse Adventure Tours - 2.5 miles