It would take a set of Britannicas to say all there is to say about the Island Gallery and Christmas Shop. Experiencing a Renaissance, the original shopkeepers retired briefly to open the doors again in 2008. They worked hard to bring the grand dame back to her glory. A true wonderland, and locals' favorite, the 15 plus rooms and meandering halls are filled with Christmas décor, jewelry, art, crafts, linens, toys, books and antiques. Every room is decorated with antique furniture to create a one-of-a-kind ambiance.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Dogs Allowed
- Internet Access
- Keyless Entry
- Linens provided
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- To Beach 200 yds or less
About this Property
You will enjoy the expansive ocean views and spaciousness of this 3,400 square foot old “Nags Header” style home with wrap-around porch. Accented with juniper from former cottage on site.
Great room (living/dining) with cathedral ceiling; kitchen with walk-in pantry. 3 bedrooms (1 with King, 1 with Queen, 1 with Twins), 2 full baths, powder room. Laundry room. Sunroom.
3 bedrooms (2 with Queen, 1 with Twins) - 1 bedroom with oceanside balcony, 2 baths, loft game room overlooking great room below.
- Rundown Cafe - 1.0 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 3.0 miles
- Black Pelican - 3.4 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 3.7 miles
- Outer Banks Boil Company - 3.9 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 4.0 miles
- TRiO Restaurant & Market - 4.0 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 4.1 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 3.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 4.3 miles
- Paradise Fun Park - 4.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Beach Braids - 4.0 miles
- Turf's Up OBX - 3.9 miles
- OBX Running Company - 3.9 miles
- Whalebone Welcome Center - 0.7 miles