Discover Historic Corolla ParkWith its wide open green spaces and scenic views, Historic Corolla Park is the heart of Currituck County in Northeastern North Carolina. It’s a great place to take in a seasonal event or simply take a walk, and is home to three unique landmarks — The Currituck Beach Lighthouse, Whalehead in Historic Corolla, the Currituck Maritime Museum and the Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education. Outdoor activities such as fishing, crabbing and kayaking the Currituck Sound are welcomed, as are bicycles, kites and leashed pets.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Dogs Allowed
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Private Pool
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Rec Room
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Screened Porch
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
About this Property
Find relaxation and Serenity-Too in Southern Shores! This 6 bedroom, 4 ½ bath Outer Banks rental has a private pool and hot tub with plenty of poolside furniture. The screened porch has a second dining table and there is a recreation room with a foosball table. Serenity-Too is conveniently located in the quiet neighborhood of Seacrest and is close to a number of Duck and Kitty Hawk attractions.
2 bedrooms (1 with Pyramid bunk and Trundle, 1 with Twins), full bath. Game room with CATV, laundry room.
3 (master bedrooms with Queen, private bath, CATV, DVD player; 1 with Queen; 1 with Queen with modem for wireless internet service share full bath). Den with CATV.
Large living area with 50” HDTV, DVD player, powder room. 1 bedroom (master bedroom with King, CATV, full bath).
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 2.1 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.2 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.2 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 2.5 miles
- Rundown Cafe - 2.9 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 4.9 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 2.0 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.0 miles
- Gray's - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.5 miles
- Gray's - 2.6 miles
- Nor'Banks Sailing & Watersports - 3.8 miles
- Growlers To Go Craft Beer - 2.2 miles
- Ghost Crab Quest - 0.6 miles
- Duck Woods Country Club - 2.0 miles