- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Accessibility Features
- Internet Access
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
- To Beach 200 yds or less
About this Property
Relaxing is straighforward at “Garbee Graves”. Picture yourself waking up to an Outer Banks sea view from the top outdoor space with your morning cup of coffee. With the beach access only 90 yards away, you will be on the beach in no time taking that morning walk and searching for sea glass and shells. If you get tired of the sand between your toes, retire to your private pool and relax with a cool lemonade. When you’re ready to grille that ideal lunch or dinner, choose either the gas or charcoal grilles. This six bedroom, four full bathroom OBX bungalow, located in the Town of Southern Shores, is ideal for multiple families.
Kitchen, dining, living room with 37" CATV. 4 bedrooms (2 master bedrooms with King, 2 with Queen and Twin), 3 baths (2 with tub and shower, 1 with low-threshold shower).
2 bedrooms (1 with King, 1 with Queen and Twin), 1 bath (tub and shower), modest sitting area with TV, sea view, wet bar.
“Garbee Graves” is close to great local eateries and grocery stores, but not too far to check out some of the Outer Banks’ superb attractions. Head north to visit the Currituck Lighthouse and the wild horses or head south to visit the aquarium and Roanoke Island Festival Park in Manteo. Don’t delay, reserve “Garbee Graves” today to get the total Outer Banks experience!
- Rundown Cafe - 1.7 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 3.2 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 3.3 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 3.3 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 3.6 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 3.7 miles
- Black Pelican - 4.2 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 4.5 miles
- Beach Braids - 3.2 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 3.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.7 miles
- Norâ€™Banks Sailing & Watersports - 4.9 miles
- OBX Running Company - 4.7 miles
- Duck Woods Country Club - 1.2 miles
- Whalebone Welcome Center - 1.4 miles