Duck Town Park provides a playground for all seasons and more. Its 11 acres consist of a mix of Maritime Forest, willow swamp, open lawn with amphitheatre and picnic shelters, all sitting next to the lovely shallow waters of scenic Currituck Sound. Situated in the heart of Duck, the Park is also central to most of the town’s public activities. During the season, the smoke-free Park offers live theatre, stories and magic shows for children in the mornings and a concert series for all ages in the early evenings. All during the day, every day from dawn ‘til dusk, visitors and locals can take advantage of the park’s picnic shelter, walking trails through the woods, canoe and kayak access and playground with gazebo. Fantastic free Town Park events like the Fourth of July celebration, with parade and after-party, and October’s Duck Jazz Festival, featuring national and local jazz artists, have become favorite annual OBX traditions.The latest addition to the Park is access to the town’s new boardwalk, which is open from dawn until 1 a.m. and offers breathtaking soundside views, peaceful sunsets and a connection to solitude and nature, as well to the bustle of Duck’s many visitors shopping and dining during the season. Duck Town Park provides two parking areas where visitors and locals can leave their cars and enjoy any or all Park activities, or they can choose to access the boardwalk and take in all it has to offer.The Town of Duck sums up its Park as a place for family fun, sound side activities, natural beauty, awesome music and stunning sunsets.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Dogs Allowed
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Private Pool
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
“Lady Cortez” is located in Duck’s Carolina Dunes Oceanside community and is an easy walk to the ocean and private sound access as well as the walking and bike path that leads to the quaint Village of Duck, NC. This spacious, bright and well maintained six bedroom home with Private Pool and Hot Tub will be the perfect getaway for the week! Relax on the covered deck & enjoy the warm breezes of this Oceanside beauty, or soak up the sun on the upper level sun deck. You will create many lasting memories at this Southern Shores Realty Rental home!
1 Bedroom (with Pyramid Bunk and Trundle with private bath with tub and shower); game room with wet bar area with mini refrigerator and access to the hot tub and private pool area; enclosed outdoor shower.
4 bedrooms (1 with King with private bath with tub and shower; 1 with Queen with private bath with tub and shower; 1 with Twins with shared bath with tub and shower; 1 with Queen).
1 Bedroom (with King with access to the sun deck, private bath with double sink and tub and shower); Bright and open great room area with cathedral ceilings, electric fireplace, flat screen TV and access to the sun deck; kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 4; dining area with seating for 10; soundside sun room; powder room.
"Lady Cortez" is located on the Outer Banks, in the Carolina Dunes Subdivision of Duck. You will be just minutes away from the many quaint shops and restaurants. Give Southern Shores Realty a call now to book your week in this OBX rental house and start counting down the days to a memorable, beach vacation!.
More about Southern Shores Realty
Southern Shores Realty represents more than 700 Outer Banks vacation homes from Corolla to S. Nags Head. We've been an Outer Banks tradition since 1947, providing families just like yours with happy memories that last a lifetime.
Browse through our vast selection of Outer Banks vacation properties, choose your favorite, and book online today!
Our Outer Banks rental homes selection includes: oceanfront rentals, soundfront rental homes, pet friendly vacation homes, numerous friday-friday rentals and more! From quaint beach cottages to luxury homes, we have the perfect rental homes for everyone and every budget.
We also offer partial weeks on selected homes!
- Donutz on a Stick - 1.7 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.0 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.0 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 2.1 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 2.1 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.1 miles
- The Village Table & Tavern - 0.3 miles
- Sunset Grille & Raw Bar - 1.2 miles
- Nor'Banks Sailing & Watersports - 0.3 miles
- Duck Corolla Parasail - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.8 miles
- ZoomAround Street Legal Golf Cart Rentals - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Cycle / Duck Cycle Company - 2.2 miles
- Duck Town Park & Boardwalk - 1.9 miles
- Duck Research Pier - 0.8 miles