Scientists run these dolphin tours as part of their research on these beloved aquatic animals, so you know this will be an interesting trip. Passengers will be able to see how researchers with the Outer Banks Center for Dolphin Research, a nonprofit organization, conduct their research and hear about some of the discoveries from more than a decade of studies and monitoring. Some of the hundreds of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins in the area show up so frequently they’ve even been given names, like “Rake,” “Scarlet,” and “Onion.”
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Keyless Entry
- Linens provided
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
- Screened Porch
- To Beach 200 yds or less
About this Property
Gorgeous home and beautifully decorated. Only three houses from the beach access with lovely ocean views. A beautiful spot for the perfect Outer Banks vacation.
Recreation room with TV (no cable)VCR/stereo; half bath that is accessible from the pool area.
5 bedrooms (3 master bedrooms: 2 with King and 1 with 2 Bunk sets; 1 bedroom with King shares a bath with 1 bedroom with Twins); 4 baths with tub and shower.
Large great room with ocean views, and 2 sitting areas; dining room seating for 12; beautifully-equipped kitchen; master bedroom with King and CATV with full bath; half bath, screened porch.
- Rundown Cafe - 2.1 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 2.9 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 3.0 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 3.0 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 3.3 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 4.1 miles
- Black Pelican - 4.5 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 4.8 miles
- Gray's - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.3 miles
- Gray's - 3.4 miles
- Gray's - 4.6 miles
- Nor'Banks Sailing & Watersports - 4.6 miles
- Turf's Up OBX - 5.0 miles
- Growlers To Go Craft Beer - 3.0 miles