Discover wild Spanish Mustangs and our unique Barrier Island ecology on the Wild Horse Safari. Explore over 30 miles of "off road" beach, dune and sand trail and ride with a professional naturalist guide in a custom 4x4 open-air Safari Cruiser, or our Off-road Segway Safari, or experience the Beach Cruiser and Kayak Safari combination tour to paddle in the placid waterways of the wildlife rich Currituck Sound. The Outer Banks Leader in off road Eco-Adventures! Where the Road Ends....The Adventure Begins.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Keyless Entry
- Linens provided
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
About this Property
Delightful home in Southern Shores. Enjoy this cozy and roomy cottage with places for your family to spread out. Easy walk to the beach with no streets to cross. Only 2 miles to the quaint town of Duck with many restaurants and shops. 310 yards to beach access.
5 bedrooms (master bedroom with King, master bedroom with Queen, master bedroom with Pyramid bunk and Trundle, master bedroom with Queen and Twin, 1 with 2 Pyramid bunks), 4 baths (with tub and shower), game room with bumper pool, refrigerator, CATV and stereo.
Great room with CATV, DVD player, stereo, vaulted ceiling. Kitchen, dining table seats 12 - 14.Updated kitchen with new granite counter tops and new stainless steel appliances coming in 2021! Master bedroom with King, powder room.
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.1 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 2.2 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.3 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.3 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 2.5 miles
- Rundown Cafe - 2.8 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 4.8 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Norâ€™Banks Sailing & Watersports - 3.9 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 4.8 miles
- Beach Braids - 2.1 miles
- Growlers To Go Craft Beer - 2.3 miles
- Duck Woods Country Club - 1.9 miles
- Outer Banks Surf Shop - 2.1 miles