Discover Historic Corolla Park with its wide open green spaces and scenic views, Historic Corolla Park is the heart of Currituck County in Northeastern North Carolina. It’s a great place to take in a seasonal event or simply take a walk, and is home to three unique landmarks — The Currituck Beach Lighthouse, Whalehead in Historic Corolla, the Currituck Maritime Museum and the Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education. Outdoor activities such as fishing, crabbing and kayaking the Currituck Sound are welcomed, as are bicycles, kites and leashed pets.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Cooking Ware
- Deck Furniture
- Dishes and Utensils
- Drip Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Keyless Access
- Open Deck
- Outside Shower
- Pet Friendly
- Southern Comfort
- Stereo / Radio
- VayK Gear
About this Property
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
There's nothing like waking up to a beautiful sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean or watching a colorful sunset on the soundside. See both views from the large decks and crow’s nest. Ample decking provides plenty of room for sunbathing and relaxing in the coastal breeze. WiFi and a den area with a flat screen TV are also available to keep your family entertained. All decks are gated (perfect for the little ones and the dogs). The widened driveway can accommodate 5-6 average-sized vehicles.
For 2023: Bed linens and Towels (private vendor) are provided year-round for full-week stays.
The Salt Life is located in the popular community of Snow Geese and is just minutes from the pristine beaches (approximately 600 feet). This neighborhood has a private access to the wide and clean beaches of Duck and is a short bike ride to charming Duck Village, where you’ll find an array of wonderful restaurants and unique shops. You're sure to find this seaside village both welcoming and charming. Many other attractions are a short drive away including the Currituck Beach Lighthouse, Whalehead Club, and Carova, the famous four-wheel drive area where wild horses still roam the northern beaches.
This home includes credit for $245 in beach gear rentals from our partners at VayK Gear. Stay between March 31st and October 22nd, 2023 and use your beach gear credit for items such as bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddleboards, and more!
- 4 Flat Screen TVs - 2 DVD Players - WiFi
- Dishwasher - Microwave - Washer/Dryer
- Private Community Beach Access - Den Area - Outside Shower
- Pet Friendly - Non-Smoking - Sun Decks
- Deck Furniture - Crows Nest - Ocean Views
- Sound Views - Park Grill
- Linens Provided (Private Vendor)
Top Level: Open living area with a flat screen TV and DVD player, den with a flat screen TV, dining for 10, well-equipped kitchen and half bath.
Mid Level: 2 king en suites, twin bedroom shares Jack and Jill bath with a queen bedroom.
Ground Level: Entry to house and under carport parking, laundry room, bedroom with two pyramid bunk beds, full hall bath.
2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Single / Twin, 2 Pyramid Bunk
About Sun Realty
Sun Realty offers one of the largest selection of rental properties on the Outer Banks. You can select from a wide range of amenities including pools, saunas, in-home theaters, game rooms, pet friendly properties, and more! Our rental properties are available in Carova, Corolla, Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head, and South Nags Head, as well as the Hatteras Island areas of Rodanthe, Waves, Salvo, Avon, Buxton, Frisco, and Hatteras Village.
- Donutz on a Stick - 1.5 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 1.8 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 1.8 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 1.9 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 2.0 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.0 miles
- The Village Table & Tavern - 0.2 miles
- Sunset Grille & Raw Bar - 1.0 miles
- Nor'Banks Sailing & Watersports - 0.2 miles
- Duck Corolla Parasail - 1.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.6 miles
- ZoomAround Street Legal Golf Cart Rentals - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Cycle / Duck Cycle Company - 2.4 miles
- Duck Town Park & Boardwalk - 1.7 miles
- Duck Research Pier - 0.6 miles