- As low as $1,780 - $3,395/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 151-200 Yards to Beach Access
- 5% Repeat Renter Discount
- Air Conditioning
- Basketball Goal
- Beach Cart
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Central Air/Heat
- Charcoal Grill
- Check-In: Duck
- Community Beach Walkway
- Community Tennis
- Covered Decks
- Deck Furniture
- DVD Library
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Golf Discounts
- Hot Tub
- K-Club Premier Amenity Program
- No Pets
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Shower
- Picnic Table
- Repeat Renter Discount
- Saturday Turnover
- Screened Porch
- Surround Sound
- Welcome Bag
- WiFi Internet Access
About this Property
Located on a peaceful Cul de Sac, this home has a modernized kitchen and a huge 17’ X 30’ pool. When you are not appealing by the pool you can shoot some hoops at the b-ball goal or pack your beach cart and take a brief walk to the beach. For the golfer’s in your group, there are discounts available at the Kilmarlic Golf Club. There is a TV in each bedroom and a flat screen TV in the Great Room. For your appreciation sheets and towels are supplied and the beds will be made upon your arrival.
Relish the beauty of the Outer Banks, along with the educational opportunities and adventures our many destinations have to offer.
Try your hand at Surfing, fishing, Stand-up Paddle boarding, Kayaking, Golfing, Hang gliding, Para-sailing, and jet skiing, kite boarding or sailing.
Shop in one of our locally owned stores, search for Dolphins off the coast, discover one of the coastal lighthouses, visit a historical site or try a water sport you have never experienced before.
Duck freshly was nominated by USA Today as one of the “Top 10 Readers Choice Awards” in the “Most brilliant Coastal Modest Town” category. In February 2015, Winston-Salem Journal reviewed Duck “Top of the Food Chain” on the Outer Banks menu. With so much to do and see on the Outer Banks, it’s no wonder that these most outstanding “Barrier Islands” keep showing up on the “Most magnificant Of Lists”.
Outside: Pool w/Furnishings, Hot Tub, Charcoal Grille, Outside Shower.
Ground Level: Screened Porch w/Furnishings, Laundry Room.
Mid Level: Bedroom w/Bunk Bed and 2 Twin Beds w/TV/VCR, Hall Bath, Bedroom w/2 Twin Beds, Queen Master Bedroom w/TV.
Upper Level: Great Room w/TV/DVD/VCR, Dining Area w/Table and 4 Chairs and 1 Bench, Kitchen w/Breakfast Bar and 6 Bar Stools, Full Bath, Bedroom w/Queen, Deck w/Picnic Table and tons of Furnishings.
**Community Pool Dates: 5/21-10/8 May vary for 2019**.
**2020 Pool dates: 5/2 - 10/9**
Beds: 1 Master w/Queen, 1 w/Queen, 1 w/2 Twins, 1 w/2 Twins & Bunk Sets.
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 0.8 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 0.9 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 1.2 miles
- The Village Table & Tavern - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Provisions Oyster Bar and Wine Bar Cafe' - 3.9 miles
- Rundown Cafe - 4.2 miles
- The Paper Canoe - 4.9 miles
- Fishbones Raw Bar & Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Beach Braids - 0.8 miles
- Just for the Beach Rentals - 0.8 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.2 miles
- Sunset Watersports - 1.7 miles
- Coastal Kayak Touring Company - 1.4 miles
- North Duck Watersports - 3.7 miles