Join Captain Stuart Wescott aboard The Captain Johnny boat for a Guaranteed Dolphin Watch cruise in protected waters off the Outer Banks, NC. This two hour cruise is ideal for all ages. Enjoy breathtaking views as you listen to a factual narration on the bottlenose dolphin, a type of dolphin found along the Atlantic coast. Dolphin mating and birthing can be observed on many cruises.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Private Pool
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Rec Room
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
“Hank’s Hideaway” is a classic, coastal cottage, located just 341 yards to a community beach access. This home offers something for everyone, including an open great room, a recreation room, private pool, hot tub and expansive wraparound decks. It has a fenced in yard included - a lawn suitable for lawn games.
Large recreation room with pool table, futon, stereo, mounted TV, and half bathroom. Doors lead to outdoor amenities, including a fenced-in, private pool with outdoor furniture and a hot tub for soothing soaks under star-filled skies. Two outdoor showers provide hot water for rinsing after beach time adventures.
4 bedrooms (2 with Kings, TV, and private bath - 1 offers direct access to the covered deck; 1 with Queen, TV and access to covered deck; 1 with 2 Twin bunk sets with 27” TV); shared full bath; laundry.
Bedroom (with King, 32” flat screen TV, sundeck access and private bath with dual sink vanity, walk-in spa shower with bench and dual shower heads); living room, kitchen and dining areas combine to create an open and spacious family gathering space. A comfortable sectional is nestled around a 50” HDTV and seasonal fireplace; dining table to seat 10; kitchen with bar seating for 6; half bath and access to a wide sundeck to enjoy sunrises, sunsets, and ocean breezes.
Don’t miss out on “Hank’s Hideaway,” where location is key. It’s just a quick ride to Duck Village where you can walk the soundside boardwalk and visit many quaint village shops and eateries. For the more adventurous, the Currituck lighthouse in Corolla is open for climbing daily from late March through November. Or take a drive south to visit the Wright Brothers’ Memorial in Kill Devil Hills, the site of the first powered flight, or Jockey’s Ridge State Park in Nags Head, the largest sand dune on the east coast.
About Southern Shores Realty
Southern Shores Realty represents more than 700 Outer Banks vacation homes from Corolla to S. Nags Head. We've been an Outer Banks tradition since 1947, providing groups like yours with happy memories that last a lifetime.
Browse our large selection of Outer Banks rentals, choose your favorite, and reserve online today!
Our Outer Banks rentals selection includes: oceanfront rentals, soundfront rental homes, pet friendly vacation homes, numerous friday-friday rentals and more! From quaint beach to large oceanfront estates, we have the perfect rental homes for everyone and every budget.
Can't stay a full week? Check out our selection of vacation properties that allow Mini-Vacations.
- Donutz on a Stick - 2.0 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.3 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.3 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 2.4 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 2.4 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.4 miles
- The Village Table & Tavern - 0.7 miles
- Sunset Grille & Raw Bar - 1.5 miles
- Duck Corolla Parasail - 0.6 miles
- Nor'Banks Sailing & Watersports - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Cycle / Duck Cycle Company - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.1 miles
- ZoomAround Street Legal Golf Cart Rentals - 2.4 miles
- Duck Town Park & Boardwalk - 2.2 miles
- North Duck Watersports - 0.6 miles