Founded in 1984 on the coast of the Outer Banks, NC, Farmer’s Daughter still remains a destination for people wanting great quality, outstanding selection of unique clothing, accessories, and gifts at affordable prices. Committed to offering great customer service, we strive to bring the latest fashions and the most popular brands to our store, while constantly staying in touch with the latest trends. Our store remains one of the most unique shops on the east coast as we offer a huge variety of products, ranging from lifestyle apparel and custom clothing to handcrafted jewelry and gifts.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Private Pool
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Rec Room
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
“Hank’s Hideaway” is a classic, coastal cottage, located just 341 yards to a community beach access. This home offers something for everyone, including an open great room, master bedrooms, a recreation room, private pool, hot tub and expansive wraparound decks. It has a fenced in yard included - a lawn suitable for lawn games.
Large recreation room with pool table, futon, stereo, mounted TV, and half bathroom. Doors lead to outdoor amenities, including a fenced-in, private pool with outdoor furniture and a hot tub for soothing soaks under star-filled skies. Two outdoor showers provide hot water for rinsing after beach time adventures.
4 bedrooms (2 master bedrooms with Kings, TVs, and private bathrooms, 1 offers direct access to the covered deck; 1 with Queen, TV and access to covered deck; 1 with 2 Twin bunk sets with 27” TV); Jack and Jill full bathroom; laundry.
Master bedroom (with King, 32” flat screen TV, sundeck access and private bathroom with dual sink vanity, walk-in spa shower with bench and dual shower heads); living room, kitchen and dining areas combine to create an open and spacious family gathering space. A comfortable sectional is nestled around a 50” HDTV and seasonal fireplace; dining table to seat 10; kitchen with bar seating for 6; half bathroom and access to a wide sundeck to enjoy sunrises, sunsets, and ocean breezes.
Don’t miss out on “Hank’s Hideaway,” where location is key. It’s just a quick ride to Duck Village where you can walk the soundside boardwalk and visit many quaint village shops and eateries. For the more adventurous, the Currituck lighthouse in Corolla is open for climbing daily from late March through November. Or take a drive south to visit the Wright Brothers’ Memorial in Kill Devil Hills, the site of the first powered flight, or Jockey’s Ridge State Park in Nags Head, the largest sand dune on the east coast.
About Southern Shores Realty
Southern Shores Realty offers over 700 Outer Banks vacation homes from Corolla to S. Nags Head. We've been helping families just like yours make memories since 1947!
Browse through our broad selection of Outer Banks rentals, choose your favorite, and reserve online today!
Our Outer Banks rentals selection includes: oceanfront rentals, soundfront rental homes, pet friendly vacation homes, numerous friday-friday rentals and more! From quaint beach to large event homes, we have the perfect vacation homes for every family and every budget.
We also offer partial weeks on selected properties!
- Donutz on a Stick - 2.0 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.3 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.3 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 2.4 miles
- Growlers To Go Craft Beer - 2.3 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.4 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 2.4 miles
- The Village Table & Tavern - 0.7 miles
- Duck Corolla Parasail - 0.6 miles
- Nor'Banks Sailing & Watersports - 0.7 miles
- Gray's - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.1 miles
- Gray's - 2.4 miles
- North Duck Watersports - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Cycle / Duck Cycle Company - 1.9 miles