- As low as $1,395 - $3,495/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 151-200 Yards to Beach Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Central Air/Heat
- Check-In: Duck
- Community Tennis-Fee
- Covered Decks
- Deck Furniture
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Free on-site Parking
- Gas Grill
- High Chair
- Outdoor Shower
- Owner Gift Bag
- Pack N Play
- Screened Porch
- Sound View
- Sunday Turnover
- Welcome Bag
- Wet Bar
- WiFi Internet Access
About this Property
Located on the Currituck Sound, “Family Tradition” is an Outer Banks getaway for the whole family including the four-legged members. This home was constructed to savor the sound: no matter what the season, sunsets at "Family Tradition" are remarkable.
“Family Tradition” offers two master suites among its four bedrooms. Both masters offer king beds. The additional bedrooms offer a queen and two twins. TVs in all Bedrooms and a Enormous DVD Library. The home also offers day bed with trundle in a separate glassed-in room. Once you begin your day, you will find “Family Tradition” filled with niceties to help you adore your stay.
When you are ready to head outdoor, you'll find the sea or Sanderling community sound front pool a brief distance away. The home is closer to the beach access (197 yards) than many close by sea side homes. If the sea is too rough or the beach too windy, the sound provides many activities for everybody to adore. Crabbing, kayaking, fishing or paddle boarding are right out your back door. The home is supplied with two kayaks for your use. The seating area on the private dock is great for reading or bird watching. The yard offers a big open grassy area, ideal for playing fetch with the dog or letting the children play a game of football.
Whether you spend your days in the home, surveying the sound, basking on the beach, or crabbing on the dock, you will find something for everybody.
Outside: Soundfront Dock/Pier, Outside Shower, 2 Hammock Swings, Fish Cleaning Table, Deck Furnishings, Parking.
Mid Level: Screened Porch opens to Deck and Main Interior Door, Great Room, Kitchen (Windows Overlook Sound), 1 Full Hall Bath, 1 Bedroom w/2 Twins, Washer/Dryer, 1 Bedroom w/Queen, 1 Master Bedroom w/King, Sun Room, Daybed w/Trundle.
Upper Level: King Master w/Sound Vistas.
NEW FOR 2020: *All three bathrooms have been modernized!*
**Community Pool Open Dates: 5/20/2019 to 10/14/2019**
Beds: 2 Masters w/King, 1 w/Queen, 1 w/2 Twins & Daybed w/Trundle.
- Donutz on a Stick - 3.6 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 3.8 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 3.8 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 4.0 miles
- Low Tide Bar & Grill - 4.5 miles
- Duck Pizza Company - 4.0 miles
- The Paper Canoe - 0.3 miles
- The Lifesaving Station Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Duck Corolla Parasail - 1.0 miles
- Norâ€™Banks Sailing & Watersports - 2.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.6 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 3.8 miles
- Beach Braids - 4.0 miles
- Just for the Beach Rentals - 4.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Cycle / Duck Cycle Company - 0.3 miles