At Island Smoothie, we have created a menu and atmosphere that is designed to be as unique as the northern shores of the Outer Banks. Our creations utilize fresh local produce when possible. There is nothing better than local NC strawberries, blackberries or blueberries. Make sure to try our Carolina peaches. From our amazing acai bowls and smoothies to our signature sandwiches and wraps you simply won’t find anything like Island Smoothie.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Basketball Court
- Central Air Conditioning
- Charcoal Grill
- Community Beach Access
- Community EV Charging
- Community Pool
- Cooking Ware
- Dishes and Utensils
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Keyless Access
- Mini Stays Allowed
- Ocean view
- Outside Shower
- Smart TV / Streaming Device
- Southern Comfort
- Tennis Court
About this Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
With a Sunday check-in, take advantage of lighter traffic as you arrive for your beach vacation. Take in the ocean views as you step through the sliding glass doors off the living area, onto the covered, oceanside deck. Enjoy your morning coffee and sunrise from one of the Adirondack or pub chairs, enjoy a nice lunch on the outdoor dining set, and cap off your day with a cool beverage in the evenings. Meal prep is easy in the well-appointed and upgraded kitchen with granite counters and stainless-steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six and boasts ocean views.
Enjoy entertaining family time on the living room TV, offering a Roku with Netflix, or retreat to your personal space with three additional TVs, each also with Roku devices. One bedroom, located on the top level, is a king bedroom with a shared hall bath. Two bedrooms are on the lower level: one queen and two twins, with a shared hall bath.
Located in Barrier Island Station, a gated community in the heart of Duck, Duck Dive is a short walk or bike ride to all the local shops and restaurants the Town of Duck has to offer. Enjoy all of the Barrier Island amenities, such as the large community outdoor pool, tennis courts, shuffleboard, horseshoes, sand volleyball, and basketball.
Great news for Barrier Island Station guests with electric cars! There are now two charging stations in front of the 200/Nags Head Station building. The price is $1.50 per hour. If your car is not electric, please do not park in these spaces to avoid being towed, and if your car is electric, please be courteous and move your vehicle after charging.
Community outdoor pool opens Easter week and closes at the end of October. The community pool is not heated.
For your convenience, this home provides sheets and towels.
There is no elevator available at this unit or building.
BIS-209 is non pet friendly.
- Central HVAC - Dishwasher - Microwave
- Washer/Dryer - Covered Furnished Deck - Smoke Free
- 4 TVs with Roku w/ Netflix - Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Pool - Outdoor Kiddie Pool - Poolside Outdoor Showers
- Poolside Bathrooms - Beach Access - Beach Access Gazebo
- Snack Bar - Tennis Courts - ½ Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court - Children’s Playground - Charcoal BBQ Grills
- Fish Cleaning Station - Shuffleboard - Horseshoes
- Tetherball - Handicapped Beach Access - Electric Car Charging Station (at 200 Building)
Lower Level: Queen bedroom with a flat screen TV and ocean views, bedroom with 2 twin beds and a flat screen TV, shared hall bath with a tub/shower, laundry area, entry.
Top Level: Open living area with a well-stocked kitchen adjacent to a spacious dining room accommodating 6. Living room with ocean views and a sliding door to the covered oceanside deck. Private deck is complete with a dining table, pub chairs, and Adirondack chairs to enjoy morning sunrises. King bedroom with a flat-screen TV, as well as a view of the community outdoor pool, shared hall bath with a tub/shower.
1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Single / Twin
About Sun Realty
Sun Realty offers one of the largest selection of rental homes on the Outer Banks. You can Choose from a wide range of features & amenities including pools, hot tubs, theater rooms, game rooms, pet friendly homes, and more! Our rental homes are located in Carova, Corolla, Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head, and South Nags Head. On Hatteras Island, we proudly offer beach cottages in Rodanthe, Waves, Salvo, Avon, Buxton, Frisco, and Hatteras Village.
- Donutz on a Stick - 0.5 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 0.7 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 0.7 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 0.9 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 0.9 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 0.9 miles
- Sunset Grille & Raw Bar - 0.3 miles
- Tommy's Natural Foods Market and Wine Shop - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.6 miles
- ZoomAround Street Legal Golf Cart Rentals - 0.9 miles
- Nor'Banks Sailing & Watersports - 1.0 miles
- Duck Corolla Parasail - 2.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Cycle / Duck Cycle Company - 3.4 miles
- Duck Town Park & Boardwalk - 0.7 miles
- Sharky's Bait, Tackle, and Charters - 0.2 miles