We love the outdoors at Nags Head Hammocks and handcraft our Classic Hammocks, Swings and Durawood Furniture to help you enjoy every moment. It all started in 1974 when our first hammocks were made in a little shop on The Outer Banks.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Accessibility Features
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Keyless Entry
- Linens provided
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
- To Beach 200 yds or less
About this Property
This lovely vacation home, complete with an elevator, is located on a quiet dead end street in family oriented Seacrest Village. No public access to this street so the beach is very private. This house is only “64 steps” to the beach, which is great for kids as it is a quick walk back and forth to the house for lunch/bathroom breaks with no roads to cross. Rocking chairs on which to relax while watching the sunrise while enjoying your morning coffee or listening to the surf on cool evenings. Lots of extra living areas make this home great for multiple families.
Pool and hot tub, covered sitting area with ceiling fan, recreation room with Foosball table and a large HDTV/DVD player, enclosed outdoor shower with dressing area, gas grill, bathroom with exterior door.
5 bedrooms (3 master bedrooms with Queen, 1 master bedroom with Twins, 1 with 2 Bunk sets), hall bath, sitting area with HDTV, wet bar, microwave, mini-refrigerator, screened porch sitting area.
Master bedroom (with King, sitting area, TV, bath with large, tile shower), private deck; kitchen with breakfast nook, dining area. Living area with HDTV with ocean-facing screen porch; powder room.
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 2.1 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.2 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.2 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 2.5 miles
- Rundown Cafe - 2.9 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 4.9 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.0 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 2.0 miles
- Gray's - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.5 miles
- Gray's - 2.6 miles
- Nor’Banks Sailing & Watersports - 3.8 miles
- Growlers To Go Craft Beer - 2.2 miles
- Duck Woods Country Club - 2.0 miles
- Outer Banks Surf Shop - 2.0 miles