Offering full lunch and dinner menus with American and seafood fare and cocktails. Voted best deck dining on the beach. Relaxed and family friendly atmosphere. The spectacular view from Rundown Café’s newly renovated upstairs Hula bar deck is unrivaled on the beach. The restaurant offers seating on the deck, as well as more intimate seating inside either the upstairs bar or more family oriented downstairs dining room.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Dogs Allowed
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Private Pool
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This is the place! Beautiful home, private pool and backyard nestled among the trees, hot tub, less than 500 yards to the beach. A great place to make memories
You and your friends will savor breakfast on the deck overlooking your private grove of live oak trees; have fun a the beach during the day and spend your afternoons and evenings enjoying the peaceful surroundings in the large pool, a hot tub under the stars, hammock, and outdoor lounging area with barbecue, a large picnic table and pool bar.
You are extremely close to wonderful restaurants, shopping and activities as well as community playground with tennis courts nearby, lots of trails for walking or biking, in one of the prettiest neighborhoods on the Outer Banks.
You can "Like" this home on Facebook.
Dry entry; covered outdoor dining area, pool, hot tub and deck.
Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 2) and pantry; dining area (seats 8); living room/gathering room with sleeper sofa; cozy family room with 60” flat screen TV, DVD player, and home theater with surround sound; 2 bedrooms (1 with Queen with flat screen TV, DVD player, and balcony; 1 with Bunk set with flat screen TV and balcony); full hall bath (with tub and shower); laundry room.
2 bedrooms (1 with King with flat screen TV, DVD player, and balcony; 1 with King and Futon and large walk-in closet); full hall bath (with soaking tub and separate shower).
About Southern Shores Realty
Southern Shores Realty offers more than 700 Outer Banks vacation homes from Corolla to S. Nags Head. We've been an Outer Banks tradition since 1947, providing groups like yours with memories that last a lifetime.
Browse through our huge selection of Outer Banks vacation rentals, choose your favorite, and book online today!
Our OBX rental homes selection includes: oceanfront rentals, soundfront rental homes, pet friendly vacation homes, numerous friday-friday rentals and more! From modest beach cottages to large event homes, we have the perfect rental homes for everyone and every budget.
Can't stay a full week? Check out our selection of homes that allow Mini-Vacations.
- Rundown Cafe - 0.7 miles
- Black Pelican - 3.2 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 3.5 miles
- TRiO Restaurant & Market - 3.7 miles
- Henry's Restaurant - 4.1 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 4.2 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 4.3 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 4.3 miles
- Gray's - 3.3 miles
- Gray's - 4.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 4.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.7 miles
- Gray's - 4.7 miles
- Duck Town Park - 4.4 miles
- Lori Douglas Photography - 1.9 miles
- Growlers To Go Craft Beer - 3.5 miles