This beautifully decorated and well-equipped home is just 400 feet to the beach access with plenty of room for the whole family! Falcon's Nest features a spacious well-equipped kitchen with a large center island, ample seating with two dining tables and 7 bar stools. The open living area has large comfortable sofas, swivel chairs, large television, and wet bar with mini-refrigerator creating an ideal place for gathering together. The den with a foosball table, smart television, comfy furniture and the screened porch with dining and outdoor furniture provide additional common areas. Spend your days lounging on the expansive uncovered and covered decks, around the private pool, or soak in the bubbly hot tub.
Bring your furry family member because pets are welcome.
Bed and bath linens are providedHome does Not have a landline phone.
This home includes credit for $315 in beach gear rentals from our partners at VayK Gear. Stay between March 31st and October 22nd, 2023 and use your beach gear credit for items such as bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddleboards, and more!Features:
- TV in every bedroom, Great Room, Den - DVD/Stereo/CD in Great Room - DVD in 2 Bunk Rooms
- 3 Master Bedrooms - Bed and Beth Linens Provided - Pillows and Blankets
- Smoke Free - Charcoal Grill - Picnic Table
- Outside shower w/Foot Wash - 400' to Beach Access - Private Pool 15x30
- Hot Tub - Outdoor Furniture - 2 Full size Refrigerators
- Wet Bar with Mini-Refrigerator - Washer/Dryer - Iron/Ironing Board
- Public Water - Open and Covered Decks and Screened Porch with comfortable seating - Pets Welcome
Ground Level: Covered carport and entrance. Pool area with hot tub, outdoor shower, picnic area.
Mid Level: Two queen master bedrooms, one bedroom with a pyramid and a twin bed, one bedroom with two pyramid beds. These two bedrooms are connected by a Jack and Jill bath. Hall laundry closet with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
Top Level: King master bedroom, kitchen, living, dining, den with a Foosball table, and a screened in porch.