Discover Historic Corolla ParkWith its wide open green spaces and scenic views, Historic Corolla Park is the heart of Currituck County in Northeastern North Carolina. It’s a great place to take in a seasonal event or simply take a walk, and is home to three unique landmarks — The Currituck Beach Lighthouse, Whalehead in Historic Corolla and the Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education. Outdoor activities such as fishing, crabbing and kayaking the Currituck Sound are welcomed, as are bicycles, kites and leashed pets.
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Dogs Allowed
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Keyless Entry
- Linens provided
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
- To Beach 200 yds or less
About this Property
Unwind in this handsomely designed home only three rows back from the pristine beaches of Corolla. Gaze at the magnificant vistas of the sea, sound and Currituck Lighthouse.
3 bedrooms (1 master bedroom with King, 1 with Queen, 1 with 2 Bunk sets), 2 full baths. Game room with pool table and game table, TV/DVD player, audio system, wet bar with full size refrigerator and access to pool area.
3 bedrooms (master bedroom with King, 2 with Queen), 2 full baths. Sitting area with 1 Queen sleep couch; outdoor space access, big laundry facility.
Huge great room with magnificent sea vistas, huge flat screen TV/DVD player, audio system with CD player. Gourmet kitchen, well-supplied for your generous group, powder room. Ship’s watch with vistas of Currituck Lighthouse and the sound. Access to rooftop outdoor space with expansive sea, sound and lighthouse vistas. Master bedroom with King, whirlpool tub and outdoor space access.
- Sun Fish Grill - 2.7 miles
- Sundogs - 2.8 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 2.9 miles
- Outer Banks Boil Company - 3.0 miles
- Off The Wall Taphouse - 4.6 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 4.6 miles
- Cosmo's Pizzeria - 0.5 miles
- Outer Banks Coffee Company - 2.8 miles
- North Beach Watersports - 0.3 miles
- Back Country Safari Tours - 0.5 miles
- Pirates Island at Corolla Light Town Center - 0.5 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 0.6 miles
- Corolla Wild Horse Fund - 1.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.7 miles
- Bob's Wild Horse Adventure Tours - 2.7 miles