Offering full lunch and dinner menus with American and seafood fare and cocktails. Voted best deck dining on the beach. Relaxed and family friendly atmosphere. The spectacular view from Rundown Café’s newly renovated upstairs Hula bar deck is unrivaled on the beach. The restaurant offers seating on the deck, as well as more intimate seating inside either the upstairs bar or more family oriented downstairs dining room.
- As low as $1,795 - $9,045/Week
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
About this Property
1207 Atlantic Avenue, Corolla, NC 27927
3 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Pyramid Bunks, 2 Bunk Beds
Private Heated Pool (10'x23', heated for an additional $200/week) Basketball Goal, Dunetop Deck, Gas Fireplace, Gas Grill, High Chair, Wireless Internet, , Hot Tub, Kiddie Pool, Pack-n-Play, Pool Table, Walkway to the Beach.
Queen Bedroom, Bedroom with Twin Bunk and Pyramid Bunk, Rec Room with Pool Table, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Wet Bar and Flat Screen TV; Full Bath accessible from Pool Deck.
King Master Bedroom with Whirlpool Tub and Deck Access, Great Room with Floor to Ceiling Window with Ocean Views, 2 Sided Gas Fireplace, TV/VCR/DVD, Stereo and Outside Speakers, Kitchen with Lighthouse View, Dining Area, Half Bath, Direct Feed Gas Grill.
Crosswalk overlooking Great Room, King Master Bedroom with Private Deck, Whirlpool Tub, and Shower, King Bedroom with Private Deck and Bedroom with Twin Bunk and Pyramid Bunk share a Full Bath, Nook with Daybed.
- Sun Fish Grill - 3.7 miles
- Sundogs - 3.8 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 3.9 miles
- Outer Banks Boil Company - 3.9 miles
- Cosmo's Pizzeria - 0.6 miles
- Outer Banks Coffee Company - 3.8 miles
- Giant Slice Pizza - 3.9 miles
- Corolla Pizza and Deli - 0.3 miles
- Miss Kitty's Old Time Photos & Gifts - 3.9 miles
- Corolla Wild Horse Tours - 0.3 miles
- Corolla Wild Horse Fund - 0.4 miles
- Back Country Safari Tours - 0.6 miles
- Pirates Island at Corolla Light Town Center - 0.6 miles
- North Beach Watersports - 1.2 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.7 miles