- As low as $895 - $3,095/Week
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 DVD players
- 6 Person hot tub
- 8 TVs
- Convenient windsports access
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Free long distance calling (in continental US and Canada)
- Game room with pool table
- Grill - charcoal
- Linens and towels available for rent - click for details
- Lockable watersports gear storage
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Shared boardwalk to the sound
- Wet bar with refrigerator and microwave
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
SOUNDSIDE Salvo- Sunset Drive Life sure is GRAND at this soundside delight. The lockable watersports storage and the fact that the home is just steps away from the shared boardwalk to the sound makes GRAND BANKS a unbelievable home for watersports enthusiasts. The sea is just a few brief blocks away, and the private swimming pool and close by bubbly hot tub are great for spending the day at the home. Step inside the slider into the game room with flat screen TV/DVD, pool table and wet bar with full size refrigerator and microwave. There is also a convenient half bath for speedy trips in from the pool or sound. The mid level is home to 5 bedrooms including a king master with private bath, TV/ DVD, plus 2 king bedrooms that each share a bath with single & bunk bedrooms. The top level includes one more king master bedroom with private bath and TV/DVD and a separate office space for a little peaceful time. The top level great room is a splendid place to gather with the family, prepare meals and dine with water vistas through the windows. Step outdoor onto the decks after dinner and watch the sun set over the sound. This home might be named GRAND BANKS, but the experience is worth a million. Rent your stay today.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Linens: (2 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 set of bunk beds & 1 single, 1 set of bunk beds & 1 single
About Surf or Sound Realty
What's your ideal vacation? Perhaps it is a calming day spent sprawled on the beach beneath a shady umbrella with the sound of the ocean, a great book and cold drinks in the cooler. Or, maybe it is a day spent serenely paddling your kayak on the warm waters of the Currituck sound followed by a soothing soak in the spa. What about circling the deck chairs under starry skies with family after lively mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Regardless of whether you picture vacationing in an extravagant oceanfront home, a peaceful soundside refuge, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the ideal home to provide for your dream vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is located on Hatteras Island, part of the dazzling Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Regularly found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and neighborhoods are tranquil, welcoming and scenic. Since 1978, we have offered weekly premier Hatteras Island accommodations from single family beachfront cottages to expansive estates with a wide range of high end amenities. We make it easy to work an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with a variety of interest-free, flexible payment plans and a variety of payment methods. We make vacationing trouble-free with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving a large number of thrilled Outer Banks vacationers every year, we look forward to seeing you On the Outer Banks this year! Contact us for more information about our gorgeous Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the absolute best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Village Conery - 0.4 miles
- Waves Market & Deli - 1.1 miles
- Frank's OBX Dog House - 1.2 miles
- Down Under Restaurant - 1.2 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 1.4 miles
- Mojo's Sunset Cafe - 1.5 miles
- Top Dog Cafe - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.6 miles
- Hatteras Watersports - 0.0 miles
- Duck Village Outfitters - 0.5 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 1.5 miles
- Cape Hatteras KOA - 2.1 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 2.6 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 2.7 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 2.8 miles