Shelling, Snorkeling, Paddle Boarding, Eco Tours & Light Fishing. Guided family adventure trips on Hatteras Island, NC. We take your group to multiple tidal islands along the Cape Hatteras seaside. These islands are constantly changing and providing us with an abundant amount of shells , fish and sealife to see. We offer an array of adventures. We love to snorkel, clam, take a tour around the old village creeks. We take the kiddos on a hermit crab adventure and take you to find some sea glass. If you've wanted to find your very own shark tooth, we even have a spot to look for those. If you like bird watching, you will be astounded at the variety of birds we can observe, often up close. We can do some fishing, along with just enjoying the luxurious views. No crowds, set itinerary, or chaos. Just your ultimate escape aboard one of our inshore vessels.
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Beach access
- Central AC
- DVD player
- Gas grill : Private
- Golf nearby
- Gym/fitness room
- Hot tub : Private
- Jetted tub
- Pool : Private
- Tennis court : Shared
- Volleyball court
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
What a beautiful Corolla Getaway you have stumbled upon! When it comes to family vacations or golf getaways with all of your closest friends, there will be no better place to call home than Cavituck Club Charm. Boasting an expansive three-story layout, seven bedrooms, a balcony, and a furnished deck, you and yours will have no trouble spreading out and finding endless ways to use each dreamy vacation day. The Currituck Club is very close, and the house sits right on the course.
As you step inside, you will be greeted by the second-floor landing that opens to three wonderful bedrooms and the stairs leading to both the main upper floor and the lower level. You can also find access to the fourth bedroom perched above the garage! When you want to entertain, the upper level has everything needed to keep everyone happy. Start each day in the well-equipped kitchen to whip up a tasty breakfast on modern appliances. While everything is cooking, take a cup of coffee out to the furnished deck and breathe in that crisp morning air. A gas grill awaits on the porch off the kitchen, so you can easily host a summer BBQ when days heat up. The living area will also be a hit with the sectional and a TV to watch all of your favorite shows easily. A primary suite with an attached bath and deep soaking tub also calls this level home.
If you have a couple or small family that would like to get a bit of privacy, the lower level of this getaway will be perfect, as it is complete with a kitchenette, a cozy living area with a TV, another primary suite with an attached bath, and a bunk room for the kiddos. Not to mention, you can simply step out to the backyard from the sliding glass doors and take a dip in the private sparkling pool to escape the summer heat! Come evening, the private hot tub will be the best way to end each day, as everyone can reminisce and stargaze until it is time to hit the hay and recharge for another full day of fun!
CURRITUCK CLUB AMENITIES
- Tennis courts
- Basketball court
- The Currituck Club golf course (fees apply)
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Trolley service to the beach
- Gated entrance
THINGS TO KNOW
- The fireplace is not operational.
- The pool is open from the end of April through mid-October.
- For January and February bookings, please contact Vacasa to ensure the hot tub is available.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- 4 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 5 vehicles.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
- Security camera details: There is an active security camera on-site that faces the driveway.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa
With 900+ vacation homes and all the popular amenities, Vacasa has vacation rentals for every group. Browse our rentals, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and oceanfront rentals. Our local team is dedicated to providing a premier vacation experience for every group, whether you are a repeat Outer Banks vacationer, or looking to plan your first trip. With our professional, local caretaking team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we can help every step of the way.
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 0.8 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 0.8 miles
- Low Tide Bar & Grill - 0.9 miles
- Mike Dianna's Grill Room - 2.5 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 2.5 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 2.6 miles
- Sundogs - 2.6 miles
- Giant Slice Pizza - 2.4 miles
- Miss Kitty's Old Time Photos & Gifts - 2.5 miles
- Wild Horse Adventure Tours - 0.7 miles
- Just for the Beach Rentals - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.4 miles
- Corolla Raceway - 2.5 miles
- Bob's Wild Horse Adventure Tours - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.7 miles