- As low as $795 - $4,095/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Stereo/CD players - 1 with iPod docking
- 3 DVD players
- 6 Person hot tub
- 6 TVs (1-47", 1-40")
- Books, games
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fireplace - gas log
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Free long distance calling (in continental US and Canada)
- Full linens (with beds made) and towels provided May 23 - September 4, 2020
- Game room with pool table and foosball
- Grill - charcoal
- Luggage lift
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Screened porch with furniture
- Wet bar with refrigerator and microwave
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
SEMI-OCEANFRONT Waves- Sea Isle Hills Dr. Go CAROLINA COASTIN' this year in this sensational home just one lot back from the sea and a brief walk to shopping, eateries and world-class watersports. The ideal size for a modest group, this home includes four master bedrooms, each with private baths. Entertain yourselves with a game of pool or foosball in the game room, or sit in front of the great room's 47" flat screen TV to watch your favorite movie. Take a dip in the 12' x 24' private swimming pool, or relax in the 6 person hot tub. Use the convenient external lift to bring up your heavy bags and groceries. With all that this beach home has to offer, this holiday decision is an smooth one.
New for 2020: Now offering Full linens (with beds made) and towels supplied May 23 - September 4, 2020 House now has keyless entry. New in 2019: New floor in the great room, mid level hallway, and tower room.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (4 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 2 single w/trundles
About Surf or Sound Realty
What's your ideal vacation? Perhaps it is a tranquil day spent sprawled out on the beach under a shady umbrella with the sound of the surf, a good novel and refreshments in the cooler. Or perhaps it is a day spent calmly paddling your kayak on the warm waters of the Pamlico Sound followed by a tension relieving soak in the spa tub. What about circling the deck chairs under starry skies with close friends after interesting mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you visualize vacationing in an extravagant beachfront estate, a tranquil soundside refuge, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the ideal home to accommodate your ideal vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is located on Hatteras Island, part of the beautiful Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Consistently found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and towns are quiet, welcoming and scenic. Since 1978, we have offered weekly premier Hatteras Island beach rentals from single family beachfront bungalows to expansive oceanfront event homes with a a wide variety of luxury amenities. We make it simple to fit an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with several interest-free, adjustable payment plans and multiple payment methods. We make vacationing easy with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving a large number of wonderful Outer Banks vacationers every year, we look forward to meeting you On the Outer Banks this year! Contact us for more details about our outstanding Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.3 miles
- Frank's OBX Dog House - 0.4 miles
- Waves Market & Deli - 0.4 miles
- Down Under Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Top Dog Cafe - 0.5 miles
- Dairy Queen - 0.6 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.6 miles
- Leonardo's Pizza - 1.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.2 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.3 miles
- Cape Hatteras KOA - 0.7 miles
- Duck Village Outfitters - 1.0 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 1.2 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 1.3 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 1.3 miles