- As low as $795 - $4,095/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Stereo/CD players - 1 with iPod docking
- 3 DVD players
- 6 Person hot tub
- 6 TVs (1-47", 1-40")
- Books, games
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fireplace - gas log
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Free long distance calling (in continental US and Canada)
- Full linens (with beds made) and Towels provided May 23 - September 4, 2020
- Game room with pool table and foosball
- Grill - charcoal
- Luggage lift
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Screened porch with furniture
- Wet bar with refrigerator and microwave
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
SEMI-OCEANFRONT Waves- Sea Isle Hills Dr. Go CAROLINA COASTIN' this year in this delightful home just one lot back from the sea and a brief walk to shopping, eateries and world-class watersports. The ideal size for a modest group, this home includes four master bedrooms, each with private baths. Entertain yourselves with a game of pool or foosball in the game room, or sit in front of the great room's 47" flat screen TV to watch your favorite movie. Take a dip in the 12' x 24' private swimming pool, or relax in the 6 person hot tub. Use the convenient external lift to bring up your heavy bags and groceries. With all that this beach home has to offer, this holiday decision is an simple one.
New for 2020: Now offering Full linens (with beds made) and towels included May 23 - September 4, 2020 House now has keyless entry. New in 2019: New floor in the great room, mid level hallway, and tower room.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (4 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 2 single w/trundles
About Surf or Sound Realty
What makes a perfect vacation? Maybe it is a relaxing day spent laying on the beach under a shady umbrella with the sound of the ocean, a fantastic book and refreshments in the cooler. Or, maybe it is a day spent serenely paddling your kayak on the relaxing waters of the sound followed by a relaxing soak in the spa tub. How about circling chairs under starry skies with best friends after interesting mealtime conversation over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you envision vacationing in an extravagant beach front estate, a quiet soundside retreat, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the perfect home to provide for your ideal vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is based on Hatteras Island, part of the pristine Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Regularly found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and communities are relaxed, welcoming and picturesque. Since 1978, we have featured weekly premier Hatteras Island rentals from single family beachfront bungalows to expansive estates with a a wide variety of luxury amenities. We make it easy to fit an Outer Banks vacation into your price range with several interest-free, flexible payment plans and a variety of payment methods. We make vacationing convenient with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving several thousand wonderful Outer Banks vacationers each year, we look forward to meeting you at the beach this year! Contact us for more details about our beautiful Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the finest beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.3 miles
- Frank's OBX Dog House - 0.4 miles
- Waves Market & Deli - 0.4 miles
- Down Under Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Top Dog Cafe - 0.5 miles
- Dairy Queen - 0.6 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.6 miles
- Leonardo's Pizza - 1.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.2 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.3 miles
- Cape Hatteras KOA - 0.7 miles
- Duck Village Outfitters - 1.0 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 1.2 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 1.3 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 1.3 miles