Founded in 1984 on the coast of the Outer Banks, NC, Farmer’s Daughter still remains a destination for people wanting great quality, outstanding selection of unique clothing, accessories, and gifts at affordable prices. Committed to offering great customer service, we strive to bring the latest fashions and the most popular brands to our store, while constantly staying in touch with the latest trends. Our store remains one of the most unique shops on the east coast as we offer a huge variety of products, ranging from lifestyle apparel and custom clothing to handcrafted jewelry and gifts.
- As low as $795 - $4,195/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Stereo/CD players - 1 with iPod docking
- 3 DVD players
- 6 Person hot tub
- 6 TVs (1-47", 1-40")
- Books, games
- Electronic keyless door lockI
- Fireplace - gas log I
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Free long distance calling (in continental US and Canada)
- Full linens (with beds made) and Towels provided May 22 - September 3, 2021. Additional linens and towels available for rent.
- Game room with pool table and foosball
- Grill - charcoal
- Luggage lift
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Screened porch with furniture
- Wet bar with refrigerator and microwave
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
SEMI-OCEANFRONT Waves- Sea Isle Hills Dr. Go CAROLINA COASTIN' this year in this gorgeous home just one lot back from the sea and a brief walk to shopping, eateries and world-class watersports. The ideal size for a modest group, this home includes four master bedrooms, each with private baths. Entertain yourselves with a game of pool or foosball in the game room, or sit in front of the great room's 47" flat screen TV to watch your favorite movie. Take a dip in the 12' x 24' private swimming pool, or relax in the 6 person hot tub. Use the convenient external lift to bring up your heavy bags and groceries. With all that this beach home has to offer, this holiday decision is an straighforward one.
The following items are available at all Surf or Sound Realty units, even though they are not listed individually: Central Air/Heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, Telephone, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Outdoor Grille, and Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans located throughout the home and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (4 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 2 single w/trundles
About Surf or Sound Realty
What's your ideal vacation? Perhaps it is a calming day spent sprawled on the beach beneath a shady umbrella with the sound of the ocean, a great book and cold drinks in the cooler. Or, maybe it is a day spent serenely paddling your kayak on the warm waters of the Currituck sound followed by a soothing soak in the spa. What about circling the deck chairs under starry skies with family after lively mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Regardless of whether you picture vacationing in an extravagant oceanfront home, a peaceful soundside refuge, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the ideal home to provide for your dream vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is located on Hatteras Island, part of the dazzling Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Regularly found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and neighborhoods are tranquil, welcoming and scenic. Since 1978, we have offered weekly premier Hatteras Island accommodations from single family beachfront cottages to expansive estates with a wide range of high end amenities. We make it easy to work an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with a variety of interest-free, flexible payment plans and a variety of payment methods. We make vacationing trouble-free with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving a large number of thrilled Outer Banks vacationers every year, we look forward to seeing you On the Outer Banks this year! Contact us for more information about our gorgeous Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the absolute best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.3 miles
- Down Under Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Dairy Queen - 0.6 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.6 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 1.2 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 1.4 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.5 miles
- Wacky Jac's Burger Shack - 2.2 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.2 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.3 miles
- Duck Village Outfitters - 1.0 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 1.2 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 1.3 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 1.3 miles