- As low as $795 - $3,995/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Stereo/CD players - 1 with iPod docking
- 3 DVD players
- 6 Person hot tub
- 6 TVs (1-47", 1-40")
- Bed linens (with beds made) provided May 25 - September 6, 2019 (no towels)
- Books, games
- Fireplace - gas log
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Free long distance calling (in continental US and Canada)
- Game room with pool table and foosball
- Grill - charcoal
- Luggage lift
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Screened porch with furniture
- Wet bar with refrigerator and microwave
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
SEMI-OCEANFRONT Waves- Sea Isle Hills Dr. Go CAROLINA COASTIN' this year in this alluring home just one lot back from the sea and a brief walk to shopping, eateries and world-class watersports. The ideal size for a modest group, this home includes four master bedrooms, each with private baths. Entertain yourselves with a game of pool or foosball in the game room, or sit in front of the great room's 47" flat screen TV to watch your favorite movie. Take a dip in the 12' x 24' private swimming pool, or relax in the 6 person hot tub. Use the convenient external lift to bring up your heavy bags and groceries. With all that this beach home has to offer, this holiday decision is an smooth one.
New for 2019: New floor in the great room, mid level hallway, and tower room. Now offering bed linens (with beds made) May 25 - September 6, 2019. New in 2018: All new king beds.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Linens: (4 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 2 single w/trundles
About Surf or Sound Realty
What is your kind of vacation? Maybe it is a tranquil day spent laying out on the beach beneath a shady umbrella with the sound of the surf, a fantastic book and beverages in the cooler. Or maybe it is a day spent liesurely paddling your kayak on the calm waters of the Currituck sound followed by a de-stressing soak in the hot tub. How about circling chairs under starry skies with best friends after interesting mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you envision vacationing in an extravagant beachfront estate, a peaceful soundside retreat, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the right home to provide for your dream vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is located on Hatteras Island, part of the dazzling Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Consistently found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and communities are quiet, welcoming and picturesque. Since 1978, we have offered weekly premier Hatteras Island rentals from single family beach cottages to large estates with a wide range of high end amenities. We make it easy to work an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with a variety of interest-free, adjustable payment plans and a variety of payment methods. We make vacationing easy with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving several thousand thrilled Outer Banks vacationers each year, we look forward to seeing you On the Outer Banks this year! Contact us for more information about our lovely Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the absolute best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Mojo's Sunset Cafe - 0.3 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.3 miles
- Frank's OBX Dog House - 0.4 miles
- Waves Market & Deli - 0.4 miles
- Down Under Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Top Dog Cafe - 0.5 miles
- Dairy Queen - 0.6 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.2 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.3 miles
- Cape Hatteras KOA - 0.7 miles
- Duck Village Outfitters - 1.0 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 1.2 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 1.3 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 1.3 miles