- As low as $795 - $4,095/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Stereo/CD players - 1 with iPod docking
- 3 DVD players
- 6 Person hot tub
- 6 TVs (1-47", 1-40")
- Books, games
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fireplace - gas log
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Free long distance calling (in continental US and Canada)
- Full linens (with beds made) and towels provided May 23 - September 4, 2020
- Game room with pool table and foosball
- Grill - charcoal
- Luggage lift
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Screened porch with furniture
- Wet bar with refrigerator and microwave
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
SEMI-OCEANFRONT Waves- Sea Isle Hills Dr. Go CAROLINA COASTIN' this year in this handsome home just one lot back from the sea and a brief walk to shopping, eateries and world-class watersports. The ideal size for a modest group, this home includes four master bedrooms, each with private baths. Entertain yourselves with a game of pool or foosball in the game room, or sit in front of the great room's 47" flat screen TV to watch your favorite movie. Take a dip in the 12' x 24' private swimming pool, or relax in the 6 person hot tub. Use the convenient external lift to bring up your heavy bags and groceries. With all that this beach home has to offer, this holiday decision is an smooth one.
New for 2020: Now offering Full linens (with beds made) and towels supplied May 23 - September 4, 2020 House now has keyless entry. New in 2019: New floor in the great room, mid level hallway, and tower room.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (4 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 2 single w/trundles
About Surf or Sound Realty
What's your ideal vacation? Perhaps it is a stress-free day spent laying out on the sand under a shady umbrella with the sound of the waves, a brilliant book and drinks in the cooler. Or maybe it is a day spent serenely paddling your kayak on the warm waters of the Pamlico Sound followed by a de-stressing soak in the hot tub. How about circling chairs under the stars with family after lively mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Regardless of whether you visualize vacationing in an extravagant oceanfront estate, a quiet soundside refuge, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the right home to provide for your dream vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is situated on Hatteras Island, part of the pristine Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Routinely found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and neighborhoods are quiet, welcoming and picturesque. Since 1978, we have featured weekly premier Hatteras Island rental homes from single family seaside bungalows to large oceanfront estates with a wide range of high end amenities. We make it simple to fit an Outer Banks vacation into your price range with various interest-free, flexible payment plans and a variety of payment methods. We make vacationing straightforward with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving a large number of thrilled Outer Banks vacationers each year, we look forward to meeting you On the Outer Banks this year! Contact us for more details about our lovely Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Mojo's Sunset Cafe - 0.3 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.3 miles
- Frank's OBX Dog House - 0.4 miles
- Waves Market & Deli - 0.4 miles
- Down Under Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Top Dog Cafe - 0.5 miles
- Dairy Queen - 0.6 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.2 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.3 miles
- Cape Hatteras KOA - 0.7 miles
- Duck Village Outfitters - 1.0 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 1.2 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 1.3 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 1.3 miles