Sound Feet Shoes is family owned and operated. Sound Feet has been in the retail shoe business for over 60 years, opening their first store in 1953. They provide the best customer service and are the only Outer Banks’ area full service shoe store since 1987. Now, the family owned business boasts eight stores in the region, including two outlets. Their shoe specialists can help you find the right fit and comfort for your family’s needs.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Accessibility Features
- Internet Access
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
About this Property
Do you like ocean views? Then you’ll love this Outer Banks vacation rental! Ames offers beautiful ocean views from its many windows. This charming beachfront home is open and bright with its cathedral ceilings and open floor plan. There is plenty of seating for everyone to find a spot and enjoy the views. Walking to the beach from this OBX rental is as easy as walking down to the dune deck, where you can curl up with your favorite beach read and watch the waves roll in.
Powder room, sitting area, futon sleep sofa, elevator, garage.
Great room with CATV, alcove with Queen sleep sofa, kitchen, furnished observation tower room. 4 bedrooms (1 master bedroom 1 with Queen and ocean view, 1 master bedroom with Double and ocean view , 1 with King and Single, 1 with Bunk set and Single), 4 baths (master bathrooms with Jacuzzi and separate shower, master bathroom with shower, 1 with low-threshold shower, 1 with tub and shower).
- Rundown Cafe - 1.7 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 3.2 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 3.2 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 3.3 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 3.3 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 3.6 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 3.7 miles
- Black Pelican - 4.2 miles
- Gray's - 3.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.7 miles
- Gray's - 3.8 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 3.8 miles
- Gray's - 4.2 miles
- Turf's Up OBX - 4.7 miles
- Norâ€™Banks Sailing & Watersports - 4.9 miles