Mako Mike’s menu has something delicious for every palate featuring: fresh outer banks seafood, Angus beef, authentic jerk chicken, golden fried oysters, appetizers, salads, pasta dishes, homemade desserts, gluten-free items, full children’s menus, and wood oven pizzas made in our authentic Italian wood burning oven! We are dedicated to creating a great dining experience!
- As low as $1,195 - $2,495/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 101-150 Yards to Beach Access
- 5% Repeat Renter Discount
- Air Conditioning
- Basketball Goal
- Blu-Ray Player
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Central Air/Heat
- Charcoal Grill
- Check-In: Duck
- Corn Hole Game
- Covered Decks
- DVD Player
- Free on-site Parking
- Games & Puzzles
- Golf Discounts
- K-Club Premier Amenity Program
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Shower
- Pack N Play
- Picnic Table
- Poolside Furniture
- Repeat Renter Discount
- Smart TV
- Sun Decks
- Sunday Turnover
- WiFi Internet Access
About this Property
Turtle Shack is located close to the beach in the Striking oceanside community Sea Tern, just north of Duck Village. Come with your family along with your furry friend for some quality time. Unwind, make memories, and appreciate the beach in the ideal setting.
The home is very big inside and offers good sea vistas from top outdoor space and sizable great room. Nicely furbished and very well supplied kitchen. The dining area seats 8, and the kitchen has 5 bar stools. The covered porch outdoor provides a dining table for 4. Parlor by your own private pool or take a speedy walk to the beach, just 100 yards away.
Sea Tern has private beach and sound access and is effortlessly located close to Downtown Duck and the Duck Town Park. Park comforts include a soundside boardwalk, amphitheater, public kayak/canoe launch, picnic shelter, playground, gazebo, walking trails and summer events. A seven-mile long multi-use path is located on the east side of Duck Road and provides a dramatic and safe recreational venue for visitors to savor. Pedestrians, bicyclists and in-line skaters share the Duck Trail.
All Bedrooms w/Flat Screen TVs.
New in 2020: Quartz Countertops
Lower Level: Laundry Room w/Washer & Dryer, Enclosed Outdoor Shower, Private Pool, Covered Carport, B-ball Goal, Charcoal Grille.
Mid-Level: 2 Master Bedrooms w/Queen & Access to Deck, Bedroom w/Queen, Bedroom w/2 Bunk Sets, Full Hall Bath.
Upper Level: Great Room w/TV, Blu-ray Player, Access to Deck w/Picnic Table, Sitting/Reading Area, Kitchen w/5 Bar Stools, Dining Area seats 8, Covered Porch w/Patio Table for 4, Powder Room.
**2021 Pool dates: 5/2 - 10/10**
Beds: 2 Masters w/Queen, 1 w/Queen, 1 w/2 Bunk Sets.
- Donutz on a Stick - 2.3 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.5 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.5 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.7 miles
- Duck Pizza Company - 2.7 miles
- The Village Table & Tavern - 0.9 miles
- The Paper Canoe - 1.6 miles
- The Lifesaving Station Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Duck Corolla Parasail - 0.4 miles
- Norâ€™Banks Sailing & Watersports - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.4 miles
- Beach Braids - 2.7 miles
- North Duck Watersports - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Cycle / Duck Cycle Company - 1.6 miles
- Corolla Parasail - 0.4 miles