Sound Feet Shoes is family owned and operated. Sound Feet has been in the retail shoe business for over 60 years, opening their first store in 1953. They provide the best customer service and are the only Outer Banks’ area full service shoe store since 1987. Now, the family owned business boasts eight stores in the region, including two outlets. Their shoe specialists can help you find the right fit and comfort for your family’s needs.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Dogs Allowed
- Internet Access
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
About this Property
Shambala is an unassuming home that hopes to be a respite from your everyday hurried life. Come unwind and relax in a peaceful and private setting, surrounded by native plants and wildlife. Take a short stroll to the ocean or enjoy riding your bikes on the nearby trails. On a clear night, the open sky with bright stars will fill you with wonder. Stay awhile.
Note: Linens, towels, and bath mats are not provided. If you do not wish to bring your own, they are available for rent through Southern Shores Realty.
Living area with TV/DVD player, reading nook and door to comfortable, screened porch; open kitchen, dining area. 2 bedrooms (master bedroom with Queen with TV, private bath with separate shower and whirlpool tub; 1 with Twins and TV); full hall bath (with tub and shower).
2 bedrooms (1 with Queen, shared full bath with shower only, 1 with Twins with TV).
- Rundown Cafe - 1.9 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 3.0 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 3.0 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 3.1 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 3.1 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 3.9 miles
- Black Pelican - 4.4 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 4.6 miles
- Gray's - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.5 miles
- Gray's - 3.6 miles
- Gray's - 4.4 miles
- Norâ€™Banks Sailing & Watersports - 4.8 miles
- Turf's Up OBX - 4.8 miles
- Growlers To Go Craft Beer - 3.1 miles