- As low as $6,995 - $10,000/Week
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 12 Person in ground spa/hot tub
- 2 BluRay players, 8 DVD players
- 2 Dishwashers (in kitchen)
- 2 Microwaves (in kitchen)
- 2 Ovens (in kitchen)
- 2 Washers/dryers
- 3 H/C Outdoor showers
- 60" HDTV home theater with Dolby surround sound, BluRay player, Apple TV, iPod dock
- 8 TVs (200 satellite channels)
- All-in-one color wireless fax machine/scanner/printer and wireless router (in office nook)
- Bluetooth receiver (in game room)
- Boardwalk to the beach
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fireplace - gas log
- Fish cleaning table outside with water and lights
- Full linens (with beds made) and towels provided
- Game room with pool table
- Generator to automatically provide standby power
- Grill - gas
- Handicap friendly
- High chair, port-a-crib
- Ice machine (in kitchen)
- Kitchenette with full size refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
- NetFlix steaming movies (in great room and game room)
- Pets not permitted
- Private swimming pool (Heat included at no additional cost)
- Shipwatch with game table
- Wine cooler (in kitchen)
- Wireless high speed internet access (throughout the home and poolside)
About this Property
OCEANFRONT Hatteras - Hatteras Landing remarkable SEVEN COUSINS COTTAGE - a work of art, inspired by classic Hatteras architecture - offers copious spaces and every appreciation. At this bungalow, your family will relish a restorative, one-of-a-kind holiday experience unparalleled on Hatteras Island. Sturdily constructed, it has a hidden steel inner core, and interior details crafted by a shipwright.
Understanding that even the closest families need privacy, the waterfowl themed bedrooms, including five masters, are roomy, private suites. Rivaling the rooms in five star hotels, premier includes abound, such as walk-in cedar-lined closets, curbless showers, TVs with 200+ satellite channels, Jacuzzi tubs, and remarkable sea and sound vistas. Sleepless? Visit the library alcove to pick up some reading.
Family entertainment rivals a first-class resort, with the sprawling outdoor swimming pool and sunken 12 person hot tub, readily adjoining the ground floor game room with pool table, 36" HD TV/DVD/Netflix and kitchenette with full-size refrigerator/freezer, microwave and dishwasher. A Bluetooth receiver is located in the game room including service for this level and the pool area.
The 2,500 sq.ft. great room provides an idyllic and extravagant setting to spend time with the family. Functional elegance is the theme in the well appointed blissful kitchen with 6-burner Viking gas range, 24" griddle, double ovens, 2 microwaves, ice machine, wine cooler, 2 silent dishwashers, and plenty of space to give fun family feasting. The living area has been informally partitioned to give every family member the opportunity to spend time together while relishing personal preferred activities. The entertainment center beckons movie buffs with 60" HDTV, BluRay player, Apple TV, Dolby surround sound, Netflix, iPod dock and gas fireplace in the event of a cool evening. A peaceful conversation area provides front row, uninterrupted vistas of the Atlantic Sea, and the office nook, with sound and marina vistas, accommodates with printer, fax, scanner and wireless high speed internet access.
Overlooking the bounteous great room, the top floor shipwatch provides the just right sanctuary for a spirited game while taking in the memorable vistas spanning from sea to sound. A landing below provides another hideaway spot to contemplate Hatteras Island historical artifacts. This unit has been tended with a personal touch and an eye for immaculate detail. No detail has been forgotten. SEVEN COUSINS COTTAGE is really a timeless holiday home bespoke fitted for families who require an incomparable Hatteras Island experience.
This home requires an Advance Deposit for 2019 reservations on weeks with 2018 rental prices of $10,000 or greater. This deposit will hold the week for you until the lease is available later this year. This deposit will be applied to the rental amount due once the lease has been signed and reservation confirmed. However, it is non-returnable and non-transferable if the reservation is not confirmed unless there is a rate increase. No Worry Rate Guarantee: If the 2019 rental rate increases for your home for the week you have pre-reserved, we will refund your advance deposit should you cancel your reservation due to the increase. Telephone us with questions or for more details.
Advertised rental rate of $10,000 - $12,995 = $150 Advance Deposit + $25(+tax) Pre-Reservation Fee
New for 2019: New outdoor space furnishings.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Linens: (5 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen and 1 single, 2 sets of bunk beds, 2 single
About Surf or Sound Realty
What makes a perfect vacation? Perhaps it is a relaxing day spent sprawled out on the beach under a shady umbrella with the sound of the ocean, a fantastic novel and refreshments in the cooler. Or maybe it is a day spent calmly paddling your kayak on the warm waters of the Currituck sound followed by a de-stressing soak in the hot tub. What about circling chairs under starry skies with friends after lively mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you visualize vacationing in an extravagant beach front estate, a peaceful soundside refuge, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the ideal home to provide for your kind of vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is based on Hatteras Island, part of the dazzling Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Routinely found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and villages are quiet, welcoming and picturesque. Since 1978, we have presented weekly premier Hatteras Island beach rentals from single family seaside bungalows to large event homes with a wide selection of high end amenities. We make it easy to fit an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with a variety of interest-free, adjustable payment plans and multiple payment methods. We make vacationing effortless with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving several thousand thrilled Outer Banks vacationers each year, we look forward to meeting you on Hatteras Island this year! Contact us for more details about our lovely Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- The Wreck in Hatteras Village - 0.1 miles
- Village Cookies & Cream - 0.1 miles
- Gringo's Tacos - 0.1 miles
- Hatteras Sol Waterside Grill - 0.2 miles
- Teach's Island Bar and Grill - 0.2 miles
- The Dancing Turtle Coffee Shop - 0.7 miles
- Dancing Turtle Coffee Shop - 0.7 miles
- Island Perks Bistro Bar - 0.8 miles
- Got Em Inshore Charters - 0.2 miles
- Teach's Lair Marina - 0.2 miles
- Runaway Sportfishing Charters - 0.2 miles
- Hallelujah! - 0.2 miles
- Speck-Tackler Charter - 0.2 miles
- Hatteras - Ocracoke Ferry - 0.3 miles
- Hatteras Island Horseback Riding - 0.3 miles
- Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum - 0.3 miles
- The Farmer's Daughter - 0.1 miles
- Super Wings - 0.8 miles
- Villas of Hatteras Landing - 0.1 miles
- Hatteras Landing Marina Ship Store - 0.1 miles
- Light Keeper Gallery - 0.1 miles
- Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum - 0.3 miles
- Lee Robinson's General Store - 0.5 miles
- Harbor House Seafood Market - 0.7 miles