Located at the beautiful Inn at Corolla Light, North Beach Watersports is Family-Owned and Operated by Retired Coast Guard Licensed Master Captains. We provide a mix of excitement and scenery. Your mind will be capitivated by the beauty that surrounds.
- As low as $6,495 - $10,000/Week
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Person in ground spa/hot tub
- 2 BluRay players, 8 DVD players
- 2 Dishwashers (in kitchen)
- 2 Microwaves (in kitchen)
- 2 Ovens (in kitchen)
- 2 Washers/dryers
- 3 H/C Outdoor showers
- 60" HDTV home theater with Dolby surround sound, BluRay player, Apple TV, iPod dock
- 8 TVs (200 satellite channels)
- All-in-one color wireless fax machine/scanner/printer and wireless router (in office nook)
- Bluetooth receiver (in game room)
- Boardwalk to the beach
- Electronic keyless door lockI
- Elevator I
- Fireplace - gas log I
- Fish cleaning table outside with water and lights
- Full linens (with beds made) and Towels provided all year
- Game room with pool table
- Generator to automatically provide standby power
- Grill - gas
- Handicap friendly I
- High chair, port-a-crib
- Ice machine (in kitchen)
- Kitchenette with full size refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
- NetFlix steaming movies (in great room and game room)
- Non-smoking I
- Pets not permitted
- Private swimming pool (Heat included at no additional cost) I
- Shipwatch with game table
- Wine cooler (in kitchen)
- Wireless high speed internet access (throughout the home and poolside)
About this Property
OCEANFRONT Hatteras - Hatteras Landing remarkable SEVEN COUSINS COTTAGE - a work of art, inspired by classic Hatteras architecture - offers bounteous spaces and every appreciation. At this 7,000 sq. ft. bungalow, your family will appreciate a restorative, one-of-a-kind holiday experience unparalleled on Hatteras Island. Sturdily constructed, it has a hidden steel inner core, and interior details crafted by a shipwright.
Understanding that even the closest families need privacy, the waterfowl themed bedrooms, including five masters, are cavernous, private suites. Rivaling the rooms in five star hotels, premier includes abound, such as walk-in cedar-lined closets, curbless showers, TVs with 200+ satellite channels, Jacuzzi tubs, and gorgeous sea and sound vistas. Sleepless? Visit the library alcove to pick up some reading.
Family entertainment rivals a first-class resort, with the sprawling outdoor swimming pool and sunken 12 person hot tub, effortlessly adjoining the ground floor game room with pool table, 36" HD TV/DVD/Netflix and kitchenette with full-size refrigerator/freezer, microwave and dishwasher. A Bluetooth receiver is located in the game room including service for this level and the pool area.
The 2,500 sq.ft. great room provides an idyllic and blissful setting to spend time with the family. Functional elegance is the theme in the well appointed delightful kitchen with 6-burner Viking gas range, 24" griddle, double ovens, 2 microwaves, ice machine, wine cooler, 2 silent dishwashers, and plenty of space to give fun family feasting. The living area has been informally partitioned to give every family member the opportunity to spend time together while appreciating personal preferred activities. The entertainment center beckons movie buffs with 60" HDTV, BluRay player, Apple TV, Dolby surround sound, Netflix, iPod dock and gas fireplace in the event of a cool evening. A peaceful conversation area provides front row, uninterrupted vistas of the Atlantic Sea, and the office nook, with sound and marina vistas, accommodates with printer, fax, scanner and wireless high speed internet access.
Overlooking the comprehensive great room, the top floor shipwatch provides the ideal sanctuary for a spirited game while taking in the memorable vistas spanning from sea to sound. A landing below provides another hideaway spot to contemplate Hatteras Island historical artifacts. This unit has been tended with a personal touch and an eye for immaculate detail. No detail has been forgotten. SEVEN COUSINS COTTAGE is really a timeless holiday home bespoke fitted for families who require an incomparable Hatteras Island experience.
The following items are available at all Surf or Sound Realty units, even though they are not listed individually: Central Air/Heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, Telephone, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Outdoor Grille, and Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans located throughout the home and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (5 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen and 1 single, 2 sets of bunk beds, 2 single
About Surf or Sound Realty
What makes a perfect vacation? Maybe it is a calming day spent laying out on the beach under a shady umbrella with the sound of the waves, a great book and drinks in the cooler. Or perhaps it is a day spent serenely paddling your kayak on the relaxing waters of the Currituck sound followed by a tension relieving soak in the jacuzzi. What about circling chairs under the stars with close friends after lively mealtime conversation over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you visualize vacationing in a luxurious beach front home, a quiet soundside escape, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the perfect home to accommodate your ideal vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is located on Hatteras Island, part of the beautiful Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Consistently found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and neighborhoods are peaceful, family friendly and charming. Since 1978, we have presented weekly premier Hatteras Island beach rentals from single family seaside bungalows to expansive oceanfront event homes with a broad range of luxurious amenities. We make it simple to work an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with various interest-free, adjustable payment plans and a variety of payment methods. We make vacationing easy with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving a large number of thrilled Outer Banks vacationers every year, we look forward to seeing you at the beach this year! Contact us for more information about our lovely Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Village Cookies & Cream - 0.1 miles
- Gringo's Tacos - 0.1 miles
- The Wreck in Hatteras Village - 0.1 miles
- Teach's Island Bar and Grill - 0.2 miles
- Hatteras Sol Waterside Grill - 0.2 miles
- The Dancing Turtle Coffee Shop - 0.7 miles
- Dancing Turtle Coffee Shop - 0.7 miles
- Island Perks Bistro Bar - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- Hallelujah! - 0.2 miles
- Speck-Tackler Charter - 0.2 miles
- Teach's Lair Marina - 0.2 miles
- Got Em Inshore Charters - 0.2 miles
- Osprey Charter Fishing - 0.2 miles
- Hatteras - Ocracoke Ferry - 0.3 miles
- Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum - 0.3 miles