Looking to fly a kite on the beach or atop the spectacular dunes of Jockey’s Ridge State Park? Kitty Hawk Kites offers the largest selection of kites, wind art, flags, games, and toys on the Outer Banks, with experts on staff to get you flying … or playing … in no time! Always dreamed of being a mermaid? Kitty Hawk Kites carries Fin Fun Mermaid Tails and also offers Mermaid Swim Lessons too! Kitty Hawk Kites also produces more than 20 events annually, including several kite festivals on the Outer Banks.
- As low as $6,495 - $10,000/Week
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Person in ground spa/hot tub
- 2 BluRay players, 8 DVD players
- 2 Dishwashers (in kitchen)
- 2 Microwaves (in kitchen)
- 2 Ovens (in kitchen)
- 2 Washers/dryers
- 3 H/C Outdoor showers
- 60" HDTV home theater with Dolby surround sound, BluRay player, Apple TV, iPod dock
- 8 TVs (200 satellite channels)
- All-in-one color wireless fax machine/scanner/printer and wireless router (in office nook)
- Bluetooth receiver (in game room)
- Boardwalk to the beach
- Electronic keyless door lockI
- Elevator I
- Fireplace - gas log I
- Fish cleaning table outside with water and lights
- Full linens (with beds made) and Towels provided all year
- Game room with pool table
- Generator to automatically provide standby power
- Grill - gas
- Handicap friendly I
- High chair, port-a-crib
- Ice machine (in kitchen)
- Kitchenette with full size refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
- NetFlix steaming movies (in great room and game room)
- Non-smoking I
- Pets not permitted
- Private swimming pool (Heat included at no additional cost) I
- Shipwatch with game table
- Wine cooler (in kitchen)
- Wireless high speed internet access (throughout the home and poolside)
About this Property
OCEANFRONT Hatteras - Hatteras Landing remarkable SEVEN COUSINS COTTAGE - a work of art, inspired by classic Hatteras architecture - offers generous spaces and every appreciation. At this 7,000 sq. ft. bungalow, your family will savor a restorative, one-of-a-kind holiday experience unparalleled on Hatteras Island. Sturdily constructed, it has a hidden steel inner core, and interior details crafted by a shipwright.
Understanding that even the closest families need privacy, the waterfowl themed bedrooms, including five masters, are big, private suites. Rivaling the rooms in five star hotels, premier includes abound, such as walk-in cedar-lined closets, curbless showers, TVs with 200+ satellite channels, Jacuzzi tubs, and striking sea and sound vistas. Sleepless? Visit the library alcove to pick up some reading.
Family entertainment rivals a first-class resort, with the sprawling outdoor swimming pool and sunken 12 person hot tub, comfortably adjoining the ground floor game room with pool table, 36" HD TV/DVD/Netflix and kitchenette with full-size refrigerator/freezer, microwave and dishwasher. A Bluetooth receiver is located in the game room including service for this level and the pool area.
The 2,500 sq.ft. great room provides an idyllic and opulent setting to spend time with the family. Functional elegance is the theme in the well appointed delightful kitchen with 6-burner Viking gas range, 24" griddle, double ovens, 2 microwaves, ice machine, wine cooler, 2 silent dishwashers, and plenty of space to give fun family feasting. The living area has been informally partitioned to give every family member the opportunity to spend time together while savoring personal preferred activities. The entertainment center beckons movie buffs with 60" HDTV, BluRay player, Apple TV, Dolby surround sound, Netflix, iPod dock and gas fireplace in the event of a cool evening. A peaceful conversation area provides front row, uninterrupted vistas of the Atlantic Sea, and the office nook, with sound and marina vistas, accommodates with printer, fax, scanner and wireless high speed internet access.
Overlooking the big great room, the top floor shipwatch provides the just right sanctuary for a spirited game while taking in the memorable vistas spanning from sea to sound. A landing below provides another hideaway spot to contemplate Hatteras Island historical artifacts. This unit has been tended with a personal touch and an eye for immaculate detail. No detail has been forgotten. SEVEN COUSINS COTTAGE is really a timeless holiday home bespoke fitted for families who require an incomparable Hatteras Island experience.
The following items are available at all Surf or Sound Realty units, even though they are not listed individually: Central Air/Heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, Telephone, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Outdoor Grille, and Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans located throughout the home and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (5 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen and 1 single, 2 sets of bunk beds, 2 single
About Surf or Sound Realty
What's your ideal vacation? Maybe it is a calming day spent sprawled out on the sand under a shady umbrella with the sound of the ocean, a brilliant novel and beverages in the cooler. Or maybe it is a day spent calmly paddling your kayak on the warm waters of the Pamlico Sound followed by a soothing soak in the spa tub. How about circling the deck chairs under the stars with best friends after vibrant mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Regardless of whether you envision vacationing in an extravagant oceanfront home, a peaceful soundside sanctuary, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the perfect home to accommodate your kind of vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is based on Hatteras Island, part of the dazzling Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Regularly found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and towns are quiet, family friendly and scenic. Since 1978, we have offered weekly premier Hatteras Island rental homes from single family beach cottages to expansive event homes with a wide selection of high end amenities. We make it easy to fit an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with a variety of interest-free, adjustable payment plans and a variety of payment methods. We make vacationing stress-free with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving thousands of ecstatic Outer Banks vacationers each year, we look forward to meeting you On the Outer Banks this year! Contact us for more details about our outstanding Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- The Wreck in Hatteras Village - 0.1 miles
- Hatteras Sol Waterside Grill - 0.2 miles
- The Dancing Turtle Coffee Shop - 0.7 miles
- Hatteras Harbor Marina - 0.8 miles
- Uglie Mugs Coffeehouse & Bead Shop - 0.8 miles
- Dinky's Waterfront Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Channel Bass Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Scratchmade Snackery - 1.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- Teach's Lair Marina - 0.2 miles
- Hatteras Island Horseback Riding - 0.3 miles
- Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum - 0.3 miles
- Hatteras Harbor Marina - 0.8 miles
- The Albatross Fleet - 0.8 miles
- Black Pearl Fishing - 0.8 miles
- Studio 12 - 0.8 miles