Corolla Wild Horse Tours knowledgeable guides will ensure you and your family have a great wild horse tour! Along the way the guides will stop and point out interesting sites and local history and details of the Corolla Wild Horses history. Be sure to ask them lots of questions and keep them honest! Call or book today and come see our living history!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
- To Beach 200 yds or less
About this Property
Classic historic “flat top” beach cottage, recently on historic flat top tour and directly across the street from the ocean! Two separate living areas - one for adults, one for children. Relax on the screened/glassed in porch or on the sundeck overlooking the live oak, shaded, (twelve hammocks) back yard and pond. 60 yards to beach access. Home is one lot back from oceanfront on Ocean Blvd. (Rte. 12). Ocean Blvd. must be crossed at designated crosswalk to reach beach access.
2 bedrooms (1 with Queen and Twin; 1 with Double, 1 Twin and Rollaway), bath (tub and shower), 32" CATV, DVD player, sunroom/den with Queen sleep sofa, 32" CATV with DVD player.
- Rundown Cafe - 0.9 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 2.9 miles
- Black Pelican - 3.4 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 3.6 miles
- TRiO Restaurant & Market - 3.9 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 4.1 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 4.2 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 4.2 miles
- Gray's - 3.4 miles
- Turf's Up OBX - 3.8 miles
- Gray's - 4.1 miles
- Paradise Fun Park - 4.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 4.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.5 miles
- Gray's - 4.6 miles
- Growlers To Go Craft Beer - 3.7 miles