Enjoy Waterfront Dining at Basnight's Lone Cedar Café where we specialize in fresh and local Outer Banks seafood. If you’re craving the freshest fish, clams, crab, shrimp and oysters from local North Carolina waters, you’ll find them at the Lone Cedar Café. Since it first opened in 1996, Basnight’s has been the restaurant where all the movers and shakers in the state would eat when they visted the barrier islands. Owned by Outer Banks native and former state Sen. Marc Basnight and his family, the restaurant, located on the Nags Head-Manteo causeway, is busy nearly all year long. But its lineage is not the reason it’s become so popular. Lone Cedar can boast that it serves only fresh local seafood caught by local fishermen, as well as the freshest North Carolina produce available.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Community Pool
- Customer Appreciation Discount
- Early Check-In
- Gas Grill
- Has 2024 Rates
- Keyless Entry
- Late Check Out
- Linens provided
- No Pets Allowed
- Outside Shower
- Smoking Not Allowed
- VayK Gear Included
About this Property
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
5307-A S. Virginia Dare Trail Nags Head, NC 27959 | MP 14.5
1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twins, 1 Pyramid Bunk
Community Pool, Community Tennis, Gas Grill, WiFi Internet Access, 2 Cable TVs, DVD Player, Furnished Sun and Covered Decks, Enclosed Outside Shower.
Entry, Bedroom with Pyramid Bunk and Twin, King Master Bedroom with Deck Access, Master Bedroom with 2 Twins with Deck Access, Full Bath, Laundry, Shared Walkway to Beach.
Queen Master Bedroom, Half Bath, Living Area with TV, Deck Access, Wet Bar, Dining Area, Kitchen.
About Resort Realty
Resort Realty has been providing memorable vacations on the Outer Banks for over 35 years. Resort Realty offers more than 500 Outer Banks vacation rentals that range from cozy 1-bedroom cottages to exquisite 12-bedroom estates from Corolla to Hatteras Island.
With features such as gourmet kitchens, private pools, and hot tubs your family will vacation lavishly with Resort Realty. Looking for more simple pleasures like oceanfront views, soundside docks, and game rooms? Don't worry, we've got you covered there too.
Call us today at (800) 458-3830 or book online to find your perfect place by the sea. Sign up for our newsletter to receive Outer Banks history, property specials, and OBX vacation planning tips!
- Outer Banks Mall - 0.4 miles
- Poke Box - 0.4 miles
- Miller's Waterfront Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Lost Colony Brewery's Waterfront Beer Garden - 2.3 miles
- Basnight's Lone Cedar Cafe - 2.5 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 3.7 miles
- Fish Heads Bar and Grill - 3.8 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 3.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.8 miles
- Nags Head Dolphin Watch - 2.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.5 miles
- Fishing Unlimited Boating Center - 2.5 miles
- Captain Johnny's Dolphin Tours - 3.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.7 miles
- OBX Walking Tours - 3.8 miles