It would take a set of Britannicas to say all there is to say about the Island Gallery and Christmas Shop. Experiencing a Renaissance, the original shopkeepers retired briefly to open the doors again in 2008. They worked hard to bring the grand dame back to her glory. A true wonderland, and locals' favorite, the 15 plus rooms and meandering halls are filled with Christmas décor, jewelry, art, crafts, linens, toys, books and antiques. Every room is decorated with antique furniture to create a one-of-a-kind ambiance.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
About this Property
High elevation. Across the street from community playground with toddler lot, basketball goal, soccer field, and swings. Two miles from Wright Memorial Bridge to SEA FOREVER.
3 bedrooms (master bedroom with Queen, 1 with Double, 1 with Twins). 2 baths (1 with tub and shower).
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 2.1 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.3 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.3 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 2.6 miles
- Rundown Cafe - 2.8 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 4.8 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.1 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 2.1 miles
- Gray's - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Gray's - 2.7 miles
- Nor'Banks Sailing & Watersports - 3.9 miles
- Growlers To Go Craft Beer - 2.3 miles
- Duck Woods Country Club - 1.8 miles
- Outer Banks Surf Shop - 2.1 miles