- As low as $795 - $3,695/Week
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 2 BluRay players
- 2 Home theater systems with surround sound
- 2 Outdoor showers
- 6 Person hot tub
- 7 Flat screen TVs (satellite)
- Basketball goal
- Books, games
- Curbside recycling
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fireplace - gas log
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Free passes to the Rodanthe Fishing Pier
- Full linens (with beds made) and towels provided May 26 - September 7, 2018
- Game room with pool table
- Grill - charcoal
- High chair, play pen
- Pets not permitted
- Screened porch with furniture
- Wet bar with refrigerator
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
OCEANVIEW Waves - Island Pines Dr.It's PLAY TIME and there's plenty of fun for all ages at this home with sea to sound vistas, loads of decks, a gazebo and hot tub. Eateries and Dairy Queen are within walking distance. The ground level includes double carports, and H/C outdoor showers. PLAY TIME continues on the lower level with a game room that includes a pool table, refrigerator and full bath. Four master suites are located on the mid level, and all have outdoor space access to the gazebo, which is open on all sides for the exhilarating trade winds. The top level includes combined great room, sitting and dining areas with vaulted ceilings, surround sound and a gas fireplace, plus a powder room and a master suite with a whirlpool tub and separate shower. A cavernous kitchen makes for nice meal preparation, and there's nothing to compare with eating dinner out on the screened porch and relishing the salt air.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Linens: (5 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen, 2 sets of bunk beds, 1 pyramid bunk w/trundle
About Surf or Sound Realty
What is your kind of vacation? Maybe it is a tranquil day spent sprawled on the sand beneath a shady umbrella with the sound of the surf, a great book and drinks in the cooler. Or maybe it is a day spent serenely paddling your kayak on the relaxing waters of the sound followed by a de-stressing soak in the spa tub. What about circling the deck chairs under the stars with friends after interesting mealtime conversation over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you envision vacationing in a luxurious beachfront home, a peaceful soundside refuge, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the right home to accommodate your kind of vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is situated on Hatteras Island, part of the beautiful Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Frequently found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and communities are tranquil, welcoming and picturesque. Since 1978, we have presented weekly premier Hatteras Island rentals from single family cottages to expansive event homes with a wide selection of luxury amenities. We make it simple to fit an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with various interest-free, adjustable payment plans and a variety of payment methods. We make vacationing trouble-free with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving thousands of satisfied Outer Banks vacationers every year, we look forward to meeting you On the Outer Banks this year! Contact us for more details about our exceptional Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Top Dog Cafe - 0.1 miles
- Dairy Queen - 0.2 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.2 miles
- Mojo's Sunset Cafe - 0.5 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.5 miles
- Leonardo's Pizza - 0.5 miles
- Down Under Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.8 miles
- Cape Hatteras KOA - 0.2 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.5 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 0.8 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 0.9 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 0.9 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.0 miles
- Rodanthe Watersports and Campground - 1.1 miles