- As low as $795 - $3,695/Week
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 2 BluRay players
- 2 Home theater systems with surround sound
- 2 Outdoor showers
- 6 Person hot tub
- 7 Flat screen TVs (satellite)
- Basketball goal
- Books, games
- Curbside recycling
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fireplace - gas log
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Free passes to the Rodanthe Fishing Pier
- Full linens (with beds made) and towels provided May 25 - September 6, 2019
- Game room with pool table
- Grill - charcoal
- High chair, play pen
- Pets not permitted
- Screened porch with furniture
- Wet bar with refrigerator
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
OCEANVIEW Waves - Island Pines Dr.It's PLAY TIME and there's plenty of fun for all ages at this home with sea to sound vistas, loads of decks, a gazebo and hot tub. Eateries and Dairy Queen are within walking distance. The ground level includes double carports, and H/C outdoor showers. PLAY TIME continues on the lower level with a game room that includes a pool table, refrigerator and full bath. Four master suites are located on the mid level, and all have outdoor space access to the gazebo, which is open on all sides for the exhilarating trade winds. The top level includes combined great room, sitting and dining areas with vaulted ceilings, surround sound and a gas fireplace, plus a powder room and a master suite with a whirlpool tub and separate shower. A voluminous kitchen makes for agreeable meal preparation, and there's nothing to compare with eating dinner out on the screened porch and appreciating the salt air.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Linens: (5 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen, 2 sets of bunk beds, 1 pyramid bunk w/trundle
About Surf or Sound Realty
What's your ideal vacation? Perhaps it is a calming day spent sprawled on the beach under a shady umbrella with the sound of the ocean, a good novel and drinks in the cooler. Or perhaps it is a day spent liesurely paddling your kayak on the relaxing waters of the Currituck sound followed by a de-stressing soak in the spa. How about circling chairs under the stars with friends after interesting mealtime conversation over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you imagine vacationing in a luxurious beachfront estate, a quiet soundside sanctuary, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the right home to accommodate your kind of vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is located on Hatteras Island, part of the beautiful Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Regularly found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and villages are quiet, welcoming and picturesque. Since 1978, we have offered weekly premier Hatteras Island beach rentals from single family cottages to expansive oceanfront estates with a wide selection of high end amenities. We make it easy to fit an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with various interest-free, adjustable payment plans and multiple payment methods. We make vacationing hassle-free with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving thousands of thrilled Outer Banks vacationers each year, we look forward to meeting you at the beach this year! Contact us for more details about our outstanding Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Top Dog Cafe - 0.1 miles
- Dairy Queen - 0.2 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.2 miles
- Mojo's Sunset Cafe - 0.5 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.5 miles
- Leonardo's Pizza - 0.5 miles
- Down Under Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.7 miles
- Cape Hatteras KOA - 0.2 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.5 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 0.8 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 0.9 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 0.9 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.0 miles