- As low as $895 - $4,895/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 6 BluRay players, 2 DVD players
- 6 Person hot tub (in screened porch)
- 7 TVs
- Basketball goal
- Bed linens (with beds made) provided all year and Towels provided May 23 - September 4, 2020
- Dog friendly
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Game room with pool table
- Grill - charcoal
- Home theater system (great room)
- Media room with home theater system
- Movies and games
- Outdoor shower and footwash
- Private swimming pool with Solar heat included
- Screened porch with picnic table
- Wet bar with refrigerator and microwave
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
SEMI-OCEANFRONT Rodanthe - Sea Dr. MAROONED on a pristine, well-appointed island is a dream come true â especially if the island is Hatteras Island. Find your cheerful place on one of the oceanside decks or swimming in the shining swimming pool with complimentary solar heat (offered during the pool season). Beach access is just across the peaceful cul de sac, and the Rodanthe Fishing Pier is a brief walk up the road. Retreat inside to the game room with pool table and wet bar with refrigerator and microwave, where you can stow your cold drinks and snacks. A full bath is convenient for fast trips in from the beach or pool, and a picnic table is ideally perched in the first level of the turret for dining outdoors in the shade.
On the second level, find all four bedrooms, each with TV and BluRay player. A queen bedroom has a slider to the outdoor space where the hot tub resides. The bunk bedroom, with 2 sets of bunk beds and a slide out trundle bed, is just right for the children. And two king master bedrooms each offer a private bath and sea view. A sitting area with desk and couch bed is found in the entry.
The top level great room impresses with high, vaulted ceilings, gorgeous sea vistas and bountiful seating for the group around the huge screen TV with BluRay player. Imagine you are in an island bliss with the themed dÃ©cor complete with palm tree. The kitchen is enormous and well-appointed for meal preparation with breakfast bar that seats 4 barstools. The adjacent dining area seats another 8, and faces the sea through the slider to the oceanside outdoor space. A second dining table is found in front of the slider leading to the screened porch which includes a picnic table for dining outdoor with a view. And for evening entertainment, hideaway to the media room with magical compass on the ceiling that lights your way. Decide to MAROON your family this year at this island heaven with both sea and sound vistas. (Fireplace seen in photos is not available for guest use.)
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (2 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen, 2 sets of bunk beds and 1 trundle, 1 couch bed (in mid-level sitting area), 1 couch bed (in media room)
About Surf or Sound Realty
What is your kind of vacation? Maybe it is a peaceful day spent laying out on the sand beneath a shady umbrella with the sound of the waves, a good book and cold drinks in the cooler. Or maybe it is a day spent calmly paddling your kayak on the relaxing waters of the sound followed by a de-stressing soak in the hot tub. How about circling chairs under starry skies with close friends after vibrant mealtime conversation over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you imagine vacationing in an extravagant beachfront home, a peaceful soundside escape, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the perfect home to accommodate your kind of vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is based on Hatteras Island, part of the beautiful Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Consistently found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and neighborhoods are tranquil, welcoming and charming. Since 1978, we have provided weekly premier Hatteras Island rental homes from single family cottages to large event homes with a wide selection of high end amenities. We make it simple to work an Outer Banks vacation into your price range with several interest-free, flexible payment plans and multiple payment methods. We make vacationing effortless with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving several thousand ecstatic Outer Banks vacationers each year, we look forward to seeing you at the beach this year! Contact us for more details about our outstanding Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Leonardo's Pizza - 0.3 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- StingWray's Bar and Grill - 0.3 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 0.3 miles
- Beach Mugs and Glass Bead Shop - 0.4 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 0.4 miles
- Lisa's Pizzeria - 0.6 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.3 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 0.2 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 0.3 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 0.4 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 0.4 miles
- Cape Hatteras KOA - 0.5 miles
- Rodanthe Watersports and Campground - 0.6 miles