Wild Horse Adventure Tours has been voted the #1 tour company in the USA by TripAdvisor. Feel the ocean breeze and taste the salty beach air as you cruise the Outer Banks beaches in our exclusive OPEN AIR, 13-passenger Hummers with one of our seasoned guides in search of the Colonial Spanish Mustangs! With the added capabilities of our custom designed open air Hummer H1s, we venture into three previously inaccessible and distinct ecosystems teeming with wildlife of all types! New exclusive rights to the Wild Horse Sanctuary in Swan Beach allow us to view the horses in their natural environment.
- As low as $2,235 - $3,435/Week
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 401-450 Yards to Beach Access
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basketball Goal
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Umbrella
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Central Air/Heat
- Charcoal Grill
- Check-In: Corolla
- Community Beach Walkway
- Community Tennis
- Corn Hole Game
- Deck Furniture
- DVD Library
- Fitness Club Access
- Free on-site Parking
- Gas Grill
- High Chair
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Shower
- Pack N Play
- Park-Style Grill
- Picnic Table
- Rec Room
- Satellite TV
- Saturday Turnover
- Surround Sound
- Two Full Size Refrigerators
- Welcome Bag
- WiFi Internet Access
About this Property
Welcome to Mahalo! What a great location to spend your beach vacation! This incredible home is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac just a short distance to the beach, tennis and basketball courts, fitness center (w/fee), and two community pools. Your own private pool (16'x32') for more pleasure! It's close to the horse and wildlife sanctuary, the quaint Corolla Village with shops and restaurants, The Whalehead Club, and the famous Corolla Lighthouse. In fact, you can see the Lighthouse from almost every room in the house! Art work, and tons of games for both inside and outside! You will love the quiet feel of the Villages at Ocean Hill, but will also love its accessibility to so much the Outer Banks has to offer. Come and enjoy Mahalo, and you will understand the meaning of it ... Thank You! 433 yards to beach access.
New for 2021: New Kitchen!
New in 2020: King Master (Now 2 King Masters!), Flat Screens in ALL bedrooms & Rec Room!
Ground Level Outside: Parking for 5-6 Vehicles including Carport, Basketball Goal, Park Grill, Hot Tub, Pool, Outside Shower, Poolside Chairs/Tables, Pool Games, Access to Bathroom from Pool Courtyard.
Ground Level Inside: Full Bath, Rec Room w/Chairs & TV/Games, & Access to Pool Deck, Highchair, Mini Bar w/Microwave, Coffee Maker, Full Refrigerator, Laundry Closet, Bedroom w/2 Bunk Sets w/TV.
Mid Level: Master w/Queen & TV, Stand-up Shower, Deck Access, Sitting Area w/Deck Access, Porch Swing, Baby Gate, Iron, Ironing Board, Master w/Queen w/TV, Stand-up Shower, Deck Access, Master w/King w/TV, Stand-up Shower, Private Veranda.
Upper Level: Half Bath, Master w/King w//TV, Rear Deck Access, Kitchen Bar Seats 3, Dining Seats 10, Rear Deck Access, Living Area w/Front Deck Access, 58" Smart TV Screen TV/DVD/Stereo/CD/Home Theater, Deck Access w/Gas Grill, Front Deck Access, Loft Area, Rear Deck w/Table and Chairs.
**2021 Pool dates: 5/15 - 10/2**
**2022 Pool Dates 5/7 - 10/28**
* 2021 Community Pool Dates: Memorial Day (May 31) to Labor Day (Sept. 6) / Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
* Please note, community pool dates are subject to change.
Beds: 4 Masters (2 w/King, 2 w/Queen), 1 w/2 Bunk Sets.
- Sun Fish Grill - 4.1 miles
- Sundogs - 4.2 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 4.3 miles
- Outer Banks Boil Company - 4.3 miles
- Cosmo's Pizzeria - 1.0 miles
- Outer Banks Coffee Company - 4.2 miles
- Giant Slice Pizza - 4.3 miles
- Pasquale's Pizza - 0.4 miles
- Miss Kitty's Old Time Photos & Gifts - 4.3 miles
- Corolla Wild Horse Fund - 0.6 miles
- Pirates Island at Corolla Light Town Center - 1.0 miles
- Back Country Safari Tours - 1.0 miles
- North Beach Watersports - 1.6 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 4.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles