Kitty Hawk Kites has been Teaching the World to Fly since 1974 and is home to the world’s largest hang gliding school. As the Outer Banks leader in quality outdoor recreation and adventure, Kitty Hawk Kites offers more than 30 activities to choose from, so get out that pen and start crossing things off your OBX bucket list today! Visit KittyHawk.com or call 1.877.FLY.THIS to book your Kitty Hawk Kites adventure today.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Keyless Entry
- Linens provided
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
- To Beach 200 yds or less
About this Property
Spacious! 3,600 square foot living area in quiet, low-traffic area. One lot from ocean with direct beach access, 20 yards to beach access. Ocean views. Perfect for reunions, and retreats.
Pool bath (with shower), half bath, charcoal and gas grills.
4 bedrooms (1 with Queen, CATV; 1 with Queen and Twin - shared bath with tub and shower; 1 with Queen and Bunk set with private bath with shower and CATV; 1 with Pyramid bunk and Twin, private bath with shower). Large, tiled recreation room with CATV, DVD player.
Great room with cathedral ceiling, hardwood floor, CATV, DVD player, surround sound stereo system, half bath, wet bar, well-stocked kitchen. 2 bedrooms (1 with King, private bath with jacuzzi and shower; 1 with King and Daybed, private bath with jacuzzi and shower - both with CATV/DVD player).
- Rundown Cafe - 1.8 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 3.1 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 3.1 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 3.2 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 3.2 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 3.5 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 3.8 miles
- Black Pelican - 4.3 miles
- Gray's - 3.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.6 miles
- Gray's - 3.7 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 3.9 miles
- Gray's - 4.3 miles
- Turf's Up OBX - 4.8 miles
- Norâ€™Banks Sailing & Watersports - 4.8 miles