Brindley Beach Vacations offers premier real estate and property management services on the entire Outer Banks. Representing more than 600 vacation rental homes, Brindley Beach caters to all regions from the south beaches of Hatteras Island, Frisco, Buxton, Avon, Rodanthe, Waves, Salvo, to Nags Head, Kill Devil Hills, Kitty Hawk and north to Southern Shores, Duck, and Corolla, as well as the 4WD area of Carova Beach. As a result, vacationers will find a wide range of homes or lots to choose from, from sunny condos with a host of amenities to massive sandcastles on the edge of the beach.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Private Pool
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Rec Room
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
- To Beach 200 yds or less
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
Gorgeous semi-oceanfront home with 3,400 sq ft of large living spaces, ocean views, and modern splendors and comforts. Located in a quiet, low-traffic area. One lot back from the ocean and 20 yards to beach access. Perfect for couples, families, reunions, and retreats (6 BR, 6.5 Bath, sleeps 18).
Large fenced-in private pool, hot tub, pool house shower, charcoal and gas grills, beach gear closet, and full bathroom with a shower in the carport. Volleyball court, and basketball goal.
Large recreation room with large 4K TV with owner-provided Netflix, Disney+, ESPN, and live TV streaming services. 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, (1 with Double and Bunk with a full bath; 1 with Queen and a full bath; 2 - each with Queen and Bunk share a large bath with tub and shower). Google Nest speakers and music service throughout the house.
Large great room, a powder room, kitchen, pantry, and a screened in porch. 2 bedrooms (each with King and sitting area, TVs with owner-provided streaming and live TV services, private baths each with large tub, shower, multiple sinks, and large walk-in closets). One bedroom also has a business area with a desk and a printer for guest-use (bring your laptop or tablet). Well stocked kitchen with high-quality cooking and serving amenities, two full sized refrigerators, and plenty of pantry storage. The great room features cathedral ceilings, electric fireplace, second dining area, Google Nest speakers, wet bar with beverage fridge.
Sun deck with beautiful ocean views. Adjoining screened-in porch area with card/dining table.
More about Southern Shores Realty
Southern Shores Realty represents over 700 Outer Banks vacation homes from Corolla to S. Nags Head. We've been an Outer Banks tradition since 1947, providing groups like yours with memories that last a lifetime.
Browse through our huge selection of Outer Banks vacation rentals, choose your favorite, and book online!
Our OBX rentals selection includes: pet-friendly properties, soundfront homes, oceanfront rentals, numerous friday-friday rentals and more! From quaint beach cottages to large oceanfront estates, we have the perfect vacation homes for everyone and every budget.
Can't stay a full week? Check out our homes that allow Mini-Vacations.
- Rundown Cafe - 1.8 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 3.1 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 3.1 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 3.2 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 3.2 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 3.5 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 3.8 miles
- Black Pelican - 4.3 miles
- OB-Xscape Rooms - 1.5 miles
- ZoomAround Street Legal Golf Cart Rentals - 3.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.6 miles
- Nor'Banks Sailing & Watersports - 4.8 miles
- Duck Town Park & Boardwalk - 3.3 miles
- Lori Douglas Photography - 2.6 miles
- OBX Running Company - 4.8 miles