- As low as $2,495 - $2,665/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 351-400 Yards to Beach Access
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Umbrella
- Cable TV
- Central Air/Heat
- Charcoal Grill
- Check-In: Duck
- Community Beach Walkway
- Community Tennis-Fee
- Corn Hole Game
- Covered Decks
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Fireplace-Nov.-Apr.
- High Chair
- Ice Maker
- iPod Dock
- No Pets
- Saturday Turnover
- Sound View
- Two Outdoor Showers
- Welcome Bag
- WiFi Internet Access
About this Property
Boasting unparalleled sound and sunset vistas, this home located in the trees is the ideal sound front getaway. Vistas of the sound in every direction from the open great-room on the top level make this the ideal spot to watch Sanderling's famed sunsets. Take a walk down the sound front boardwalk to the private pier where you can crab for your dinner, take the kayak with vests supplied for a spin, or just sit and relax. The back yard is ideal for a game of corn-hole, or for the children to run off some energy, away from the road and entrance to the unit.
Sizable bedrooms give space for privacy, while the long dining table and great-room are elegant places for family dinners and game nights. A brief walk of about 350 yards on a wooded path will take you to the community beach access point for that ideal day at the sea. With this home you get the most superb of both worlds.
Ground Level: Carport, Ground Level Dry Entrance, Private Pier.
Mid Level: Queen Master Bedroom, 2 Queen Bedrooms, Laundry Room, Den w/Queen Futon and TV.
Upper Level: King Master Bedroom, Kitchen w/Bar Area Seating for 4, Dining Room, Living Room w/Gas Fireplace and TV, Half Bath, Enormous Deck across entire length of home facing the sound, Very alluring backyard area.
New for 2019!
Totally remodeled kitchen new counter tops, cabinets, appliances
Complete remodel of the top floor half bathroom
Complete remodel of the top floor master bathroom -new huge shower(no tub) and makeup station & cabinet
Updated tile around the fireplace
Updated lighting fixtures
**Community Pool Open Dates: 5/20/2019 to 10/14/2019**
Beds: 2 Masters (1 w/King, 1 w/Queen) 2 w/Queens, Queen Futon.
- The Paper Canoe - 0.8 miles
- The Village Table & Tavern - 1.7 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 3.1 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 3.3 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 3.4 miles
- Fishbones Raw Bar & Restaurant - 3.4 miles
- Sunset Grille & Raw Bar - 2.5 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 3.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.1 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 3.3 miles
- Just for the Beach Rentals - 3.4 miles
- Beach Braids - 3.4 miles
- Sunset Watersports - 2.5 miles
- North Duck Watersports - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Cycle / Duck Cycle Company - 0.9 miles