- As low as $495 - $995/Week
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 TVs
- Books and games
- DVD player
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Free long distance calling (in continental US and Canada)
- Grill - charcoal
- Linens and towels available for rent - click for details
- Movie library
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
SOUNDSIDE Avon- Pompano Drive This attractively priced bungalow is a famed favorite for passionate couples, windsurfers, fishermen and anyone else seeking a peaceful home away from home. With unspoiled natural land on both sides, SERENITY really lives up to its name, offering a peaceful respite on its sun-drenched outdoor space. The well-supplied kitchen will delight the chef in your group. You can view the canal and adore the broad collection of books, games and video tapes for your holiday comfort.
New for 2018: Savor this invigorating charmer even more with it's brand new Trex outdoor space and stairs with white Vinyl railing. A Trex walkway to the new voluminous outdoor shower with dressing area is a marvelous way to cap off a day at the beach, kite or windsurfing or just soaking in the sun. Look across at the canal on new outdoor space furnishings and appreciate the sunsets.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Linens: 1 queen, 2 single
About Surf or Sound Realty
What is your kind of vacation? Maybe it is a tranquil day spent laying out on the beach beneath a shady umbrella with the sound of the surf, a fantastic book and beverages in the cooler. Or maybe it is a day spent liesurely paddling your kayak on the calm waters of the Currituck sound followed by a de-stressing soak in the hot tub. How about circling chairs under starry skies with best friends after interesting mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you envision vacationing in an extravagant beachfront estate, a peaceful soundside retreat, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the right home to provide for your dream vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is located on Hatteras Island, part of the dazzling Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Consistently found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and communities are quiet, welcoming and picturesque. Since 1978, we have offered weekly premier Hatteras Island rentals from single family beach cottages to large estates with a wide range of high end amenities. We make it easy to work an Outer Banks vacation into your budget with a variety of interest-free, adjustable payment plans and a variety of payment methods. We make vacationing easy with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving several thousand thrilled Outer Banks vacationers each year, we look forward to seeing you On the Outer Banks this year! Contact us for more information about our lovely Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the absolute best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Coastal Provisions Oyster Bar and Wine Bar Cafe' - 0.0 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 0.0 miles
- Masala Bay Grill - 0.0 miles
- Crafty Cow - 0.0 miles
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 0.0 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 0.0 miles
- The Village Table & Tavern - 0.0 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 0.0 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 0.0 miles
- Zeke's Island Estuarine Reserve - 0.0 miles
- Southport - Fort Fisher Ferry - 0.0 miles
- Southport Marsh Walk - 0.0 miles
- Wrightsville Beach Park - 0.0 miles
- Cape Lookout Lighthouse - 0.0 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 0.0 miles
- Masonboro Island Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 0.0 miles