About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 8 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Spectacular Mariner's Light is your vacation home port. The ground level has paved parking and an easy walk to Club Hatteras. Your loved ones will go bonkers over the private oceanfront pool with expansive decks, sun chairs, and an outdoor bathroom. The entry level has a sitting room, Ping-Pong table, bath, washer/dryer, refrigerator, and multimedia/game room with access to the pool area. The second level has a media room and an oceanfront deck. Two bedrooms share each bathroom; lock the adjoining bath doors to create two primary suites with terraces.
The third level great room has a living room, kitchen, dining area, cathedral ceiling, fireplace, entertainment center, generous furnishings, and panoramic ocean views. The kitchen has dual dishwashers, a breakfast bar, and oceanfront dining ready for steaks or seafood. Late-night revelers will enjoy the proximity of the kitchen and TV. A super east deck catches all beach and pool action, and there is a west deck for sunsets.
One fourth-floor bedroom has an adjacent loft sitting area that has the best view in the house. The large oceanfront main bedroom has a private jetted tub and shares a semi-private bath with the great room. Elevator to three floors makes for convenient check-in and out.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The fireplace is available from October through April.
- The elevator is being upgraded and will be out of service until July 2023.
- The private pool is open seasonally from April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: Please park in the driveway, total maximum vehicles: 7 - Parking on the lawn is not allowed as this may cause damage to the home's septic system. RV is parking NOT allowed in this community. If you are bringing an RV for your stay, you are welcome to park it in the parking lot of the Avon office, located at the following address: 41156 Hwy 12, Avon, NC 27915
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
- 1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD60 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.