Shelling, Snorkeling, Paddle Boarding, Eco Tours & Light Fishing. Guided family adventure trips on Hatteras Island, NC. We take your group to multiple tidal islands along the Cape Hatteras seaside. These islands are constantly changing and providing us with an abundant amount of shells , fish and sealife to see. We offer an array of adventures. We love to snorkel, clam, take a tour around the old village creeks. We take the kiddos on a hermit crab adventure and take you to find some sea glass. If you've wanted to find your very own shark tooth, we even have a spot to look for those. If you like bird watching, you will be astounded at the variety of birds we can observe, often up close. We can do some fishing, along with just enjoying the luxurious views. No crowds, set itinerary, or chaos. Just your ultimate escape aboard one of our inshore vessels.
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Central AC
- DVD player
- Game room
- Gas fireplace
- Heated pool
- Hot tub : Private
- Jetted tub
- Ocean view
- Pool : Private
- Sound view
- Tennis court : Shared
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Water view
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Spectacular Mariner's Light is your vacation home port. The ground level has paved parking and an easy walk to Club Hatteras. Your loved ones will go bonkers over the private oceanfront pool with expansive decks, sun chairs, and an outdoor bathroom. The entry level has a sitting room, Ping-Pong table, bath, washer/dryer, refrigerator, and multimedia/game room with access to the pool area. The second level has a media room and an oceanfront deck. Two bedrooms share each bathroom; lock the adjoining bath doors to create two primary suites with terraces.
The third level great room has a living room, kitchen, dining area, cathedral ceiling, fireplace, entertainment center, generous furnishings, and panoramic ocean views. The kitchen has dual dishwashers, a breakfast bar, and oceanfront dining ready for steaks or seafood. Late-night revelers will enjoy the proximity of the kitchen and TV. A super east deck catches all beach and pool action, and there is a west deck for sunsets.
One fourth-floor bedroom has an adjacent loft sitting area that has the best view in the house. The large oceanfront main bedroom has a private jetted tub and shares a semi-private bath with the great room. Elevator to three floors makes for convenient check-in and out.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The fireplace is available from October through April.
- The private pool is open seasonally from April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 7 vehicles.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
- 1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD60 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa
With 900+ properties and all the popular amenities, Vacasa has rental homes for every family. Browse our rental properties, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and waterfront rentals. Our local team is dedicated to providing the best vacation experience for every group, whether you are a repeat Outer Banks vacationer, or looking to plan your first stay. With our professional, local caretaking team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we can help every step of the way.
- Stu's Food Truck - 0.1 miles
- Pangea Tavern - 0.1 miles
- Oceana's Bistro - 0.3 miles
- Subway - 0.4 miles
- Mad Crabber - 0.4 miles
- Ketch 55 Seafood Grill - 0.7 miles
- Gidget's Pizza & Pasta - 0.8 miles
- Dirty Dick's Crab House - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.7 miles
- Canadian Hole - Haulover - 3.3 miles
- Avon Fishing Pier - 0.1 miles
- Hatteras Island Boardsports - 0.1 miles
- Club Hatteras at Hatteras Realty - 0.2 miles
- Koru Village Beach Klub - 0.2 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 0.3 miles
- Hallover - 0.4 miles