About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
Catch a 5,000-square-foot Grand Slam on your next visit to Avon! Considering every bedroom is a primary and you'll have a plethora of full bathrooms, as well as half-baths, you're guaranteed a blissful trip. While in the area, get your feet wet at a nearby beach or book a fishing charter for a mellow day on the water. You're also within walking distance of Club Hatteras, which boasts its own heated pool, basketball courts, and tennis courts.
This opulent vacation home is filled with top-of-the-line amenities. This retreat has been recently updated (2022), including all bedrooms equipped with Roku TVs, as well as the main living area, and there is a tropical bar. The ground level features and opens to a very cool custom 16-foot-by-36-foot saltwater pool with a hot tub, a gas grill, and a tropical bar. The first floor opens with a tiled entry that leads to an exercise room, a theater room with a nearby half-bath, a wet bar, and an elevator.
The third floor is home to a furnished rec room with a pool table, a wet bar with a fridge, deck access, and a nearby laundry room. The deck there includes an outdoor ping-pong table so you can all have fun while enjoying the brisk outside air. Avon's best views are available from the large great room with vaulted ceilings, a half-bath, a wet bar, a gas fireplace, a full entertainment system, and plush resort furniture. A large cook's kitchen with a breakfast island and an additional island cooktop will bring smiles to the chef and delicacies to diners seated in the elegant sound view dining area. With vaulted ceilings, a Jacuzzi tub, and deck access, the seventh primary bedroom suite is the captain's choice.
Grand Slam breaks all the records!
THINGS TO KNOW
- The private pool is open seasonally from April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
- Streaming services available are available, but guests must log in using their accounts.
- Two kayaks available for lake access (in front of property).
- Sound access adjacent to property via walkway.
- No events or fraternities permitted.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking, which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 7 vehicles.
- 1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD60 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
About Vacasa Vacation Homes
With over 900 properties and all the popular amenities, Vacasa has vacation rentals for every family and budget. Browse our rental properties, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and oceanfront rentals. Our local team is dedicated to providing the best vacation experience for everyone, whether you are a longtime visitor of the Outer Banks, or looking to plan your first trip. With our top-notch, local team, central support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we can help every step of the way.