Twiddy & Company is here to provide all the help and southern hospitality you've come to anticipate when planning your beach vacation. We invite you to let us share our unique understanding of this coastal landscape; unlike any place in the world. We will assist you in finding the vacation rental that best suits your group's style and preferences to make your time on the Outer Banks as relaxing and memorable as possible.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Cable : Charter
- Central AC
- DVD player
- HBO streaming
- Hot tub : Private
- Netflix streaming
- Pool : Shared
- Sound view
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Water view
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Follow your vacation compass directly to captivating Cardinal Point, located on two acres with more than 250 feet of sound-front access. You'll have canal access from a small boat launch shared with a neighbor. This distinctive property includes maritime woodlands, a coastal marsh, a winding creek accessible by canoe or kayak, and a grassy yard leading to the water. You'll be less than a mile from a plethora of dining options.
The concrete-floored ground level has a spacious parking area and a carport with a sizeable under-house shower. The mid-level waterfront deck is an excellent spot for lounging on the high-end outdoor furniture and keeping a lookout for local wildlife like dolphins and colorful birds. You can soak in the private hot tub in the evenings with unobstructed sunset and moon views.
The first living level has a large, inviting Great room with hardwood floors, a wooden accent wall, and brand-new rugs. Relax on the new sofa in front of the 65'' Roku LCD TV equipped with a DVD player. This room also features dazzling panoramic views. The modern kitchen has granite counters, a glass-top electric range, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast island, and access to the dining area. As a bonus, there's also a beverage fridge and Keurig coffee maker.
The extra-large primary suite boasts a cathedral ceiling, new floors, and a covered waterfront balcony featuring comfy outdoor furniture.
Plenty of great restaurants are less than a mile from the home. Beach Access Ramp 43 is eight-and-a-half miles east with plenty of space to find seashells, fish, and enjoy long, leisurely walks along the shoreline. Watersport and nature lovers will find a private paradise at Cardinal Point, perfect for anglers, kiteboarders, and windsurfers alike.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Streaming is available using your own accounts.
- Guests must sign an additional lease agreement upon booking.
- Guests have access to the Club Hatteras Pool Facility, which is typically open from Mid-May to Mid-October, depending on the weather.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 3 vehicles.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa Vacation Homes
With over 900 vacation homes and all the best amenities, Vacasa has rental homes for every family and budget. Browse all rentals, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and waterfront rentals. Our local team is dedicated to providing the best vacation experience for every group, whether you are a multi-generation Outer Banks vacationer, or looking to plan your first stay. With our top-notch, local team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we’ll be there every step of the way.
- Tavern on 12 - 0.4 miles
- Gingerbread House Bakery - 0.7 miles
- Pamlico Deli - 1.8 miles
- Inn on Pamlico Sound - 3.0 miles
- Kat's Deli - 4.0 miles
- Happy Belly Ice Cream - 4.2 miles
- Scratchmade Snackery - 4.4 miles
- Channel Bass Restaurant - 4.4 miles
- Hatteras Yoga - 0.4 miles
- Frisco Woods Campground - 0.5 miles
- Equine Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Frisco Native American Museum and Natural History Center - 0.9 miles
- Community Yoga - 0.9 miles
- Billy Mitchell Airport - 1.0 miles
- Good Times Sportsfishing - 1.0 miles
- Swell Art Gallery - 1.5 miles