About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
Vacation pleasures abound at the lovely, 4,500-square-foot Blue Waters, located in the soundside Kinnakeet Shores subdivision with miles of great biking and community sound access. Enjoy a sound-facing custom home. Boasting nothing but primary bedrooms, plus numerous full bathrooms and half-baths, you're guaranteed a comfortable vacation. You'll enjoy a private location with boardwalk access approximately 350-feet from the property with stunning sound views.
The ground level has two carports, an under-house entry, a private saltwater pool with a tropical bar, a hot tub, an enclosed outside shower and cabana bath near the pool area, and a wrap-around covered counter space with water and eating for grilling or outside meals by the pool. The first floor opens with a recreation room with a pool table, an elevator, a mini-kitchen (including a wet bar, a microwave, and a fridge), a half-bath, a home theater room with Netflix access, and a nearby laundry area. A main bedroom (with a king-size bed) includes deck access. The second level features four upscale main bedrooms (three with a king bed apiece, and one with a twin-over-double bunk bed), all with deck access. There is also a mid-level den with double recliners, a 36-inch TV, and deck access. All bedrooms are equipped with 39-inch smart Roku TVs and the main living room is equipped with a Roku TV.
Topside, Blue Waters opens to a large great room with a half-bath, tall cathedral ceilings, a spacious living area with resort furniture, a fireplace, decks with postcard-perfect views of the sunsets and sound, and a fourth level sky high loft window that offers great views of the ocean with new pub-style seating for four, ideal for playing cards, games or just relaxing and reading a book. Culinary fun begins in the all-equipped kitchen with double dishwashers, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar. The nearby dining area has access to a large sundeck. The super-fun sixth and seventh main bedrooms have full bathrooms and deck access. Blue Waters also offers access to the Kinnakeet Shores soundside pool and tennis courts. Blue Waters owns the beach, the bay, and your vacation heart. This home is within walking distance of the sound boardwalk.
THINGS TO KNOW
- No parties, fraternities, or events.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking, which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- Guests have access to Kinnakeet Shores Pool & Tennis. You will receive an amenity pass during check-in to utilize the shared facility.
- The private pool is open seasonally from April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- This rental is located on floor 3.
- Parking notes: Please park in the driveway. The total maximum number of vehicles is 7. Parking on the lawn is not allowed, as this may cause damage to the home's septic system. RV is parking not allowed in this community. If you are bringing an RV for your stay, you are welcome to park it in the parking lot of the Avon office, located at the following address: 41156 Hwy 12, Avon, NC 27915.
- 1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD60 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa Vacation Homes
With over 900 homes and all the best amenities, Vacasa has rental homes for every group. Browse all rental properties, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and soundfront rentals. Our local team is dedicated to providing the best vacation experience for every group, whether you are a repeat visitor of the Outer Banks, or looking to plan your first stay. With our professional, local caretaking team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we’ll be there every step of the way.