- As low as $495 - $1,395/Week
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Books, puzzles, games, movies
- DVD player
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Grill - charcoal
- Linens and towels available for rent - click for details
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Screened porch with picnic table
- Secure storage in utility room
- Stereo/CD player
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
SOUNDSIDE Avon- Pheasant Ct. This comfortable bungalow is located at the southern end of Avon on a cloistered cul-de-sac just a brief walk from the beach. It offers vistas of both the sea and sound from the cavernous, well-furbished upper and lower decks. The main level has living/dining and kitchen areas, the queen bedroom, 1 full bath, and access to a sizable screened porch with picnic table and access to the lower outdoor space. The upper level has the loft, the king and bunk bedrooms, a full bath, and access to the generous upper outdoor space. The entry level has inside storage, washer and dryer, and access to the enclosed outdoor shower. The fish cleaning table and charcoal grille are next to the under-home parking area.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Linens: 1 king, 1 queen, 2 sets of bunk beds, 1 double futon (loft)
About Surf or Sound Realty
What is your kind of vacation? Perhaps it is a relaxing day spent laying on the beach under a shady umbrella with the sound of the ocean, a brilliant novel and adult beverages in the cooler. Or, perhaps it is a day spent calmly paddling your kayak on the calm waters of the Pamlico Sound followed by a de-stressing soak in the hot tub. How about circling the deck chairs under the stars with best friends after vibrant mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you visualize vacationing in a luxurious beachfront estate, a peaceful soundside getaway, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the right home to accommodate your ideal vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is based on Hatteras Island, part of the pristine Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Regularly found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and villages are relaxing, welcoming and stunning. Since 1978, we have offered weekly premier Hatteras Island accommodations from single family beach bungalows to large oceanfront estates with a wide selection of high end amenities. We make it simple to work an Outer Banks vacation into your price range with various interest-free, flexible payment plans and multiple payment methods. We make vacationing stress-free with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving several thousand happy Outer Banks vacationers every year, we look forward to seeing you on Hatteras Island this year! Contact us for more information about our gorgeous Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the absolute best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 0.0 miles
- Tommy's Natural Foods Market and Wine Shop - 0.0 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 0.0 miles
- The Paper Canoe - 0.0 miles
- Subway - 0.0 miles
- The Spouter Inn Restaurant & Bakery - 0.0 miles
- Gulf Stream Restaurant - 0.0 miles
- NC Seafood - 0.0 miles
- Southport Marsh Walk - 0.0 miles
- Wrightsville Beach Park - 0.0 miles
- Southport Waterfront Park - 0.0 miles
- Shackleford Banks - 0.0 miles
- Corolla Parasail - 0.0 miles
- Holly Ridge - 0.0 miles
- Mutiny Bay Adventure Golf - 0.0 miles
- Full Throttle Raceway - 0.0 miles