Most all visitors to Corolla will spend at least a sunny afternoon or two at the Historic Corolla Park. This 39 acre site is home to three of the Northern Outer Banks' biggest attractions, the Whalehead in Historic Corolla, the Currituck Beach Lighthouse and the Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education, as well as plenty of gorgeous soundfront grounds that are wide open for visitors to explore.
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Baby gates
- Beach access
- Central AC
- DVD player
- Game room
- Gas fireplace
- Gas grill : Private
- High chair
- Hot tub : Private
- Jetted tub
- Ocean view
- Pool : Private
- Pool table : Private
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Water view
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
Come take a Trip Around the Sun in this oceanside home with views that you'll be dreaming of long after your vacation ends! Under new ownership, if you're a returning guest, you'll quickly notice the many unique furnishings and comforts that will make your stay exceptional. The lower-level recreation room offers a pool table, a TV and DVD player, a kitchenette, an exercise bike, a sleeper sofa, a twin bedroom, and direct access to the outdoor seasonal pool, plus two private outdoor showers. Up one level, you can soak in the seven-person hot tub while enjoying the company of good friends. Four coastal bedrooms surround a tile foyer on the second level, while the penthouse level boasts two more fabulous bedrooms with breathtaking views from the private balcony and windows.
Every newly decorated bedroom comes with its own TV and a beach-themed private bathroom. Free WiFi is available throughout the home, so you can research your favorite recipes or a new beach adventure any time you like. The expansive kitchen offers the family chef the ability to get creative with that fresh catch while you uncork a bottle of wine from the beverage cooler. Enjoy your culinary creations in the dining area with enough for everyone, surrounded by endless over-size windows that offer a picturesque view of the waves rolling in. Go for a bike ride or play volleyball on the private court, take in the stunning ocean views from the porch swing and outdoor picnic tables. Or, just kick back and soak up the sun in one of the deck chairs. The fish-cleaning table will make cleaning today's catch quick and easy.
During the day, move out onto one of the expansive wrap-around decks to relax under the ample shade. After sundown, kick back to watch a movie on the 55-inch screen with the new audio system in the great room with a vaulted ceiling, a wet bar, a game table, and a fireplace. Afterward, snuggle into that deck chair and take in the stars - you won't believe how many you can see. Watch the moonlight on the waves or build a bonfire on the beach. This is the destination you've waited for all year. When your time with us finally comes to an end, don't forget to book next year's stay! We sure would love to have you take another Trip Around the Sun with us!
THINGS TO KNOW
- The pool is open seasonally from April through the first week of October. Dates are subject to change.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 7 vehicles.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
With 900+ homes and all the best amenities, Vacasa has vacation rentals for every family. Browse our rental properties, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and waterfront rentals. Our team is dedicated to providing the best vacation experience for every group, whether you are a repeat visitor of the Outer Banks, or looking to plan your first trip. With our top-notch, local team, central support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we're ready to help every step of the way.
- Kat's Deli - 0.0 miles
- Happy Belly Ice Cream - 0.3 miles
- Scratchmade Snackery - 0.5 miles
- The Dancing Turtle Coffee Shop - 1.0 miles
- Dinky's Waterfront Restaurant - 1.0 miles
- Uglie Mugs Coffeehouse & Bead Shop - 1.0 miles
- Hatteras Harbor Marina - 1.0 miles
- Hatteras Sol Waterside Grill - 1.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.2 miles
- Family Water Adventures - 1.4 miles
- Ken Dempsey Guide Service - 0.1 miles
- Hatteras Island Ocean Center - 0.6 miles
- Seabirding Pelagic Trips - 0.7 miles
- Hatteras Welcome Center and US Weather Bureau Station - 0.8 miles
- Dive Hatteras - 0.8 miles
- Oden's Dock - 0.9 miles