Owned by Garry Oliver, the proprietor of the Outer Banks Fishing Pier, this small wooden aqua blue-colored store on the Nags Head-Manteo causeway has been serving the needs of fishermen for decades. A full line of tackle is available for all types of fishing --- surf, pier, inshore and offshore --- with fishing rods stored on the ceiling as well as along the walls. The store is an authorized dealer for major tackle brands, including Fish Bites, Daiwa and Gulp, and has a large selection of fresh, frozen and live bait. In addition, it stocks crabbing supplies, and sells sunglasses, jackets, hoodies, T-shirts and hats. The store also rents outboard and pontoon boats for sound fishing, and is an authorized outlet to purchase state-required recreational fishing licenses. We also offer Dolphin Watching Tours!
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Central AC
- DVD player
- Gas fireplace
- Gas grill : Private
- Heated pool
- Hot tub : Private
- Ocean view
- Pool : Private
- Pool table : Private
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Water view
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
Treasure each perfect vacation moment at the huge 3500-square-foot Sandy House. The ground level welcomes guests with a large concrete parking area with under-house entry, easy ramp to elevator, outside showers, and a crystal blue 12-foot-by-31-foot pool with a six person hot tub,
Kids and adults will flock to the first floor furnished game room with pool table, entertainment center with TV/DVD, and access to the convenient half bath. The third level great room has cathedral ceilings and a wide sun deck that opens to ocean and sound views. The kitchen has all the culinary trimmings, a breakfast bar, and a nice ocean view dining area. Guests will revel in the upscale Sandy House furniture and entertainment packages. Finally, a Sandy House vacation that money can buy!
THINGS TO KNOW
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 6 vehicles.
- 1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD60 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
The fireplace is available October through April
You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC
The private pool is open seasonally from April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa Vacation Homes
With 900+ properties and all your wish-list amenities, Vacasa has rental homes for every group and budget. Browse our rental properties, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and waterfront rentals. Our team is dedicated to providing a premier vacation experience for everyone, whether you are a repeat Outer Banks vacationer, or looking to plan your first stay. With our top-notch, local team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we’ll be there every step of the way.
- Dirty Dick's Crab House - 0.1 miles
- Gidget's Pizza & Pasta - 0.1 miles
- Bros Sandwich Shack - 0.2 miles
- La Fogata Mexican Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- Chinatown - 0.2 miles
- Askins Creek Store - 0.8 miles
- Pangea Tavern - 0.9 miles
- Stu's Food Truck - 1.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.5 miles
- Canadian Hole - Haulover - 2.5 miles
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse - 4.9 miles
- Club Hatteras at Hatteras Realty - 0.7 miles
- Hatteras Island Boardsports - 0.9 miles
- Avon Fishing Pier - 1.0 miles
- Koru Village Beach Klub - 1.0 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 1.1 miles