About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
Step aboard two-story Red Rover. Its beautiful, oceanside location is ideal, just 300 feet from the sand. Beach access is an easy walk down Trent Drive, with sound access just a short ride away. From the deck of the home (named for James Fenimore Cooper’s famous pirate “Red Rover”), you can enjoy exceptional views of both the ocean and the sound while sitting in cozy Adirondack chairs, a rustic picnic table, or soaking in the hot tub. The spacious living room has plenty of windows for great natural lighting, a high ceiling, fragrant juniper wood paneling, warm resort furniture, a large flatscreen TV and DVD player, and free WiFi. The well-equipped kitchen has a breakfast bar, tiled floors, and a dining table that can seat up to eight guests. Several restaurants are nearby. The first floor features three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with a tub/shower, the other with a shower. The first bedroom has a ceiling fan. An adjacent nook with a full-size washer and dryer makes laundry a snap. The ground level has paved parking to accommodate four cars, two carports, an outside shower, a fish-cleaning station. If you like views of both sunrises and sunsets, then cruise Hatteras Island aboard the Red Rover.
|Attraction||Distance From Home|
|Cape Hatteras National Seashore||1.9 Miles|
|Outer Banks Futuro House||2.1 Miles|
|Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum||5.0 Miles|
|Cape Hatteras Lighthouse Original Location||8.3 Miles|
|Cape Hatteras Lighthouse||8.4 Miles|
THINGS TO KNOW
- Guests will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. Guests will not be able to check-in until we have received your signature electronically.
- *Guests have access to the Club Hatteras Pool Facility. Additional details around this facility will be shared in your check-in email and during the check-in process. The club is typically open mid-May to mid-October, depending on weather.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- This rental is located on floor 2.
- Parking notes: Guests may park up to three vehicles in the driveway.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
About Vacasa Vacation Homes
With over 900 properties and all your wish-list amenities, Vacasa has rental homes for every family and budget. Browse all rentals, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and soundfront rentals. Our team is dedicated to providing the best vacation experience for every group, whether you are a multi-generation visitor of the Outer Banks, or looking to plan your first stay. With our professional, local caretaking team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we can help every step of the way.