Here’s some high energy entertainment for the kids, and for young adults (or young at heart) who love laser tag. On one side of this large facility is the “moon bounce inflatable room,” where the young ‘uns can go and bounce about to their heart’s content. Parties are available for up to 12 kids ages 2 through 6 – bring your own cake. But it’s the other room where the real action is. Arcade games are located just inside the door, then there’s another door. And behind that it’s another world. Black lights, music and fog combine to make a spooky atmosphere where players with (completely harmless) laser guns duck behind shadowy corners to hide from pursuers wielding their own laser guns. It’s a large area to play in, and everyone is clearly having fun. Games can be purchased as a single, a 3-game discount, or all-day pass. Unlimited play all night from 7 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays is also offered, as well as overnight parties and private party room parties.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Central AC
- DVD player
- Pool : Shared
- Sound view
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Water view
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
The rush is on to Blue Crush. Located along the sound front in beautiful Brigands Bay, Blue Crush offers some of the best kayaking waters on Hatteras Island - one is even provided! This is the place to be, where fish swim and ducks paddle fifty feet away from your front door. The ground level has good parking and a sizeable under-house storage area for bikes and boards. The first level opens to extraordinary views of Pamlico Sound from the comfortable living room with a TV and access to the deck. The well-designed kitchen, featuring a center prep island, has a passthrough window to the sound-front dining area.
The sound-front first bedroom has deck access and a tray ceiling. Head upstairs to the starry main bedroom with a private bathroom with an oversized tub and shower and access to a deck for some profound relaxation. Glorious painted walls and some attractive sponge painting will elevate all spirits. Catch the wave to the Blue Crush. Best of all, there's a private hot tub!
THINGS TO KNOW
- Guests have access to the Club Hatteras Pool Facility. The club is typically open from mid-May to mid-October, depending on the weather.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 3 vehicles.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
With over 900 homes and all the best amenities, Vacasa has rental homes for every group. Browse our rentals, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and waterfront rentals. Our team is dedicated to providing a premier vacation experience for everyone, whether you are a multi-generation visitor of the Outer Banks, or looking to plan your first trip. With our top-notch, local caretaking team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, Vacasa is here for you every step of the way.
- Pamlico Deli - 0.5 miles
- Inn on Pamlico Sound - 1.2 miles
- Tavern on 12 - 2.4 miles
- Gingerbread House Bakery - 2.8 miles
- Rusty's Surf & Turf - 3.3 miles
- Orange Blossom Bakery - 3.4 miles
- Lighthouse Sports Bar - 3.5 miles
- Cockeyed Clam - 3.6 miles
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse - 3.8 miles
- Canadian Hole - Haulover - 4.9 miles
- Frisco Mini Golf & Go Karts - 0.6 miles
- Swell Art Gallery - 0.6 miles
- Equine Adventures - 1.8 miles
- Buxton Stables - 2.0 miles
- Buxton Woods - 2.2 miles
- Hatteras Yoga - 2.3 miles