About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Get all four paws good and salty at 4 Salty Paws! This three-bedroom, semi-oceanfront home in Avon offers you and your pup everything you need for a memorable beach getaway.
Outside, find plenty of paved parking and shady spots on the lawn, or pop over to the wooded dune boardwalk just across the street to be at the beach in a minute. In between beach sessions, head up to the spacious deck or crow's nest for a cat nap in the sun, or sneak out to the screened hot tub for a bubbly soak to the peaceful sounds of the ocean breeze. This home also comes with access to the Outer Beaches pool just blocks away.
The fun doesn't stop at the door, as this cheery cottage brings sunny beach vibes from the outside in. Gather around the dining table at mealtime, spread out on the comfy couches in the living room for a game or movie night, and retire to your favorite of the three bedrooms: a king bedroom, a queen bedroom, and a room with a double and a single bed. The king bedroom is a primary suite while the queen shares a full hallway bath with the double/single room.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The private pool will be open from April 1 to October 13. It will otherwise be unavailable for guest use.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina, LLC.
- 1 dog welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: Parking is available in the driveway.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa Vacation Homes
With over 900 properties and all the popular amenities, Vacasa has rental homes for every family and budget. Browse all rental properties, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and waterfront rentals. Our team is dedicated to providing a premier vacation experience for every group, whether you are a longtime visitor of the Outer Banks, or looking to plan your first trip. With our professional, local team, central support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we’ll be there every step of the way.