About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
This gorgeous, 4,500-square-foot home features a private pool and hot tub and lakefront access for fishing and kayaking. The first level has updated vinyl flooring, a recreation room with a second full-size fridge, a pool table, and a separate home theater room with comfortable seating for 12. The second level has a laundry room, and excellent main bedrooms, one with an attached full bath - all bedrooms have water views, deck access, and TVs. Guests get the royal treatment in the fourth level's great room with tall ceilings, upscale resort furnishings, and a great electronics package. The huge kitchen with tiled floor, granite counters, two dishwashers, double ovens, breakfast bar, and glass top stove cooking island opens to a stunning waterfront dining area. Expansive sun decks and screened porch wrap the Sun Princess.
Discover how the other half lives; make a date with the Sun Princess!
THINGS TO KNOW
- The private pool is open seasonally from April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
- Guests have access to Kinnakeet Shores Pool & Tennis.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check-in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: Please park in the driveway. The total maximum number of vehicles is seven. Parking on the lawn is not allowed as this may cause damage to the home's septic system. RV is parking not allowed in this community. If you are bringing an RV for your stay, you are welcome to park it in the parking lot of the Avon office, located at the following address: 41156 Hwy 12, Avon, NC. 27915
- 3 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD60 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
About Vacasa Vacation Homes
With 900+ homes and all your wish-list amenities, Vacasa has vacation rentals for every family. Browse our rental properties, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and waterfront rentals. Our team is dedicated to providing the best vacation experience for everyone, whether you are a longtime Outer Banks vacationer, or looking to plan your first trip. With our professional, local caretaking team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we can help every step of the way.