The Bodie Island Lighthouse, (pronounced "Body") is located just south of the town of Nags Head and Whalebone Junction, where Highway 158, Highway 64, and NC Highway 12 intersect. Visitors travelling towards Hatteras Island can't help but notice the black and white horizontal striped structure, peaking out over a line of dense cedar trees on the soundside.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Basketball court : Private
- Beach access
- Central AC
- DVD player
- Hot tub : Private
- Ocean view
- Pool : Shared
- Shared Charcoal Grill
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Water view
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
Que' Sera' the future is ours to sea at this oceanfront Kinnakeet Shores gem, featuring a luxe private hot tub! Located on one of Avon's most desirable lots, this perfectly-executed vacation home has a fish cleaning table, locking storage, and a boardwalk to the beach. You'll love the second-story great room with its cathedral ceiling and the warm, beachy living area with high-end furnishings and entertainment center. Take mealtimes up a notch in the spacious, well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar. Venture out to the wide-open furnished east-facing sun deck for postcard ocean views.
There is an oceanfront bedroom with an en suite bath and deck access on the first floor. Bedroom two also has a private bath, and bedrooms three and four share a hall bath near the laundry area. The third level has a private suite.
You're all but guaranteed rainbows day after day at Que' Sera'.
Nearby Services and Dining Options
Cafe within 2 miles. Casual dining within 1 mile. Dine-in restaurant within 1 mile. Gas station within 2 miles. Supermarket within 6 miles.
Places to Visit During Your Stay
|Attraction||Distance From Home|
|Cape Hatteras Lighthouse Original Location||5.8 Miles|
|Cape Hatteras Lighthouse||6.0 Miles|
|Cape Hatteras National Seashore||6.7 Miles|
|Salvo Day Use Area||14.5 Miles|
|Pea Island Art Gallery||14.5 Miles|
Things to Know
Please note: Guests have access to the Club Hatteras Pool Facility. Additional details around this facility will be shared in your check-in email and during the check-in process. The club is typically open Mid-May to Mid-October, depending on the weather. You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check-in until we have received your signature electronically.
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 5 vehicles.
- Security camera details: This home is equipped with a dome camera. The camera is disconnected when guests are staying in the home.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa Vacation Homes
With over 900 homes and all your wish-list amenities, Vacasa has rental homes for every family. Browse our rentals, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and waterfront rentals. Our team is dedicated to providing the best vacation experience for everyone, whether you are a repeat Outer Banks vacationer, or looking to plan your first stay. With our top-notch, local caretaking team, central support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we can help every step of the way.
- La Fogata Mexican Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Chinatown - 0.3 miles
- Bros Sandwich Shack - 0.3 miles
- Dirty Dick's Crab House - 0.3 miles
- Gidget's Pizza & Pasta - 0.3 miles
- Askins Creek Store - 0.5 miles
- Pangea Tavern - 1.2 miles
- Stu's Food Truck - 1.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.8 miles
- Canadian Hole - Haulover - 2.2 miles
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse - 4.6 miles
- Club Hatteras at Hatteras Realty - 1.0 miles
- Hatteras Island Boardsports - 1.2 miles
- Avon Fishing Pier - 1.2 miles
- Koru Village Beach Klub - 1.3 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 1.4 miles