About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
Build a beautiful resort village on a favorite Hatteras Island location, and they will come. The Cottages at the Cape are the closest rentals to the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in Buxton. They share a long border with the national park and are literally steps from the beachfront. Bring the bikes, because Buxton’s unique shops, restaurants, and lighthouse are all very close. Forget the 4WD vehicle - those in the know have discovered that the three jetties to the east of the cottages produce some of the best fishing, surfing, and swimming on this island. Walking to the south will take you to open beaches, the famed Cape Point, and if luck is on your side during the summer, a few sea turtle nests (be careful to stay outside the barriers). The interior has been professionally-decorated with comfortable and fun beach décor. You'll have access to an outside shower and a patio. An escape to the cape never looked so good as at Cottages at the Cape.
THINGS TO KNOW
- This unit is currently under new ownership and has been completely renovated with all new furnishings, paint, flooring, and appliances.
- Guests have access to the Club Hatteras Pool Facility. Additional details around this facility will be shared in your check-in email and during the check-in process. The club is typically open Mid-May to Mid-October, depending on weather.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check-in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: Up to two vehicles may park in the driveway.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.