If you’re looking for a fun, hands-on activity that the whole family can enjoy together, hop aboard Risky Business for an Outer Banks shrimping and crabbing charter. Our experienced captain and mate will show your group how to pull crab pots to catch blue crabs and trawl for shrimp the same way that the local commercial fishermen do. You’ll learn about the species caught and how to sort through the catch – and everything of legal size is yours to keep for dinner! Along the way you’ll look for dolphins and other wildlife and see the sights in the Roanoke Sound and Croatan Sound. Based at Shallowbag Bay Marina in Manteo, our Outer Banks shrimping and crabbing charter is convenient to all the northern Outer Banks beach towns, only 5 minutes from Nags Head. We run charters in the summer only, from mid-June through September.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Central AC
- DVD player
- Game room
- Gas grill : Private
- Hot tub : Private
- Jetted tub
- Ocean view
- Ping-pong table
- Pool : Private
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Water view
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
Escape to Castle on the Beach, an elite home with five bedrooms and all the amenities you need for your next big break. Located right on the secluded, spacious beaches in Salvo, this home is only steps from the sand and sea, just a short walk over the dunes.
You can soak away your cares in the private pool and the sparkling, six-person hot tub and cook out with your family and friends on the Weber grill.
As you make your way through the home, you'll notice bright, beachy decor creating the perfect island setting. There are TVs in all of the bedrooms and two levels of outdoor decks where you can watch the sunrise over the Atlantic. Wake up to the sound of waves crashing and end your days with unforgettable views.
The upper-level living room holds a lavish, leather sectional with enough seating for your whole crew. Preparing meals is a breeze in the custom kitchen equipped with all new stainless steel appliances, new granite countertops, and a large stainless steel sink. The dining table offers room for guests with additional bar seats.
Luxury furnishings, coastal decor, and exquisite details await in this oceanfront gem only steps from the sandy shores of Hatteras Island.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The pool is open seasonally; typically from the beginning of April through the first week of October. Dates are subject to change.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina, LLC.
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 2 vehicles.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
About Vacasa Vacation Homes
With over 900 vacation homes and all the best amenities, Vacasa has rental homes for every family. Browse all rentals, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and waterfront rentals. Our local team is dedicated to providing a premier vacation experience for everyone, whether you are a multi-generation Outer Banks vacationer, or looking to plan your first stay. With our professional, local caretaking team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we can help every step of the way.
- Waves Market & Deli - 1.5 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 1.8 miles
- Dairy Queen - 2.3 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 2.4 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 3.1 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 3.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.1 miles
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station - 3.9 miles
- Hatteras Watersports - 0.5 miles
- Duck Village Outfitters - 0.8 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 1.5 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 1.9 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 3.0 miles