We love the outdoors at Nags Head Hammocks and handcraft our Classic Hammocks, Swings and Durawood Furniture to help you enjoy every moment. It all started in 1974 when our first hammocks were made in a little shop on The Outer Banks.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Basketball court : Private
- Beach access
- Beach Gear
- Board games
- Central AC
- Foosball table
- Game room
- Gas grill : Private
- Hot tub : Private
- Limited mobility access
- Ocean view
- Pool : Shared
- Pool table : Private
- Tennis court : Shared
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Water view
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
Say hello to this beautiful Island hideaway. Relax and kick back in The Sand Jewel, a recently updated and well-maintained, 3,800-square-foot, oceanfront home in exclusive Kinnakeet Shores. This home features queen primary bedroom and bath.
The ground level has concrete parking with three carports, a fish-cleaning station, an outdoor shower, a new basketball hoop, and a beach boardwalk. The first level has a furnished game room with a newly refinished pool table, a new foosball table, an entertainment center, and a bedroom with two single beds and a private bath.
On the second level, enjoy oceanfront views from bedrooms two and three, with a shared bath. One bedroom has a queen bed and the other has a king. Wake up to the beach as both rooms have private access to the large furnished wrap-around with a porch swing. Bedroom four is an oceanfront king primary with deck access. You'll want to unwind in the sunken hot tub just outside these rooms on the covered deck. Bedroom five is the large queen master with a private deck and a private bathroom. This bathroom has a roll-in shower, grab bars, and roll-up vanity. The laundry area with a new washer and dryer is conveniently nearby.
As you reach the third level, enjoy the great room with vaulted ceilings, half-bath, a wet bar with a new under-counter fridge, and miles of oceanfront glass. This spacious room features upscale furnishings, tile, and updated beach decor highlighting the living and entertainment area loaded with a digital widescreen TV for everyone to enjoy. The well-equipped kitchen has new stainless-steel appliances, new quartz countertops and glass backsplash, a large bar, and a captivating oceanfront dining area. Bedroom six is a comfortable king primary with a Jacuzzi tub.
Melt in the wide 10-foot furnished sundecks, prepare your favorite burgers, steaks, and seafood on the new gas grill, or cool down under the welcome covered deck. The picnic table provides the perfect place to share your favorite grilled seafood or a bushel or two of crabs!
When you need a break from the beach, enjoy access to Kinnakeet Shores Pool and Tennis Court. With close beach access, gorgeous ocean views, and plenty of amenities, The Sand Jewel is the perfect place to relax with family and friends on your next Hatteras Island vacation!
THINGS TO KNOW
- The pool is open seasonally from April through the first week of October. Dates are subject to change.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: Parking available in the driveway. 3 spots under house and 1 to the right on the outside.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
- Gidget's Pizza & Pasta - 0.3 miles
- Dirty Dick's Crab House - 0.3 miles
- Bros Sandwich Shack - 0.3 miles
- La Fogata Mexican Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Chinatown - 0.3 miles
- Pangea Tavern - 0.7 miles
- Stu's Food Truck - 0.7 miles
- Oceana's Bistro - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.3 miles
- Canadian Hole - Haulover - 2.7 miles
- Club Hatteras at Hatteras Realty - 0.5 miles
- Hatteras Island Boardsports - 0.6 miles
- Avon Fishing Pier - 0.7 miles
- Koru Village Beach Klub - 0.7 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 0.9 miles
- Hallover - 1.0 miles